Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

i cant stress enough how these tacomas take flight

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 04:16 PM   #1
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
i cant stress enough how these tacomas take flight

i was going like 65 on the freeway and i needed to jump in the fast lane and i didnt even have to floor it and before i knew it i was going 90

its ashame our tacos can take out so called sports cars that are in our class as far as engine and cylinders

Old 09-23-2008, 04:18 PM   #2
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Naw, it not a shame, I like it.

Old 09-23-2008, 04:20 PM   #3
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
true but u know what i mean it sucks for those companies like mustangs...how theyre v6 has 210 horsepower and our tacos have 230 plus and a bigger engine...ford should be ashamed of themselves

Old 09-23-2008, 04:26 PM   #4
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TengoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
true but u know what i mean it sucks for those companies like mustangs...how theyre v6 has 210 horsepower and our tacos have 230 plus and a bigger engine...ford should be ashamed of themselves
Your comment makes me sad i only have 190 horses in my V6

Old 09-23-2008, 04:32 PM   #5
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha u have the same horsies as the 04 mustang v6 u should still be proud

Old 09-23-2008, 04:33 PM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Our babies are fast.

Old 09-23-2008, 04:42 PM   #7
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
word stil wouldnt put a super charger in it but yeah they fast

Old 09-23-2008, 04:44 PM   #8
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
True that man they have the get when you need it!

Old 09-23-2008, 04:45 PM   #9
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Smoked a 2009 F-250 the 6.8 V-10 model off the line today at a stop light. I bet I saved more gas than he did too.

Old 09-23-2008, 04:59 PM   #10
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
damn 6.8 thats intense

Old 09-23-2008, 06:45 PM   #11
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
Smoked a 2009 F-250 the 6.8 V-10 model off the line today at a stop light. I bet I saved more gas than he did too.
Yeah but he could follow you home and tow your house down the street.

Old 09-23-2008, 07:06 PM   #13
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
My Taco has shocked quite a few people with its ability to haul ass. That being said, I generally drive like a normal person, saving on gas.

Also, Socalx91, street race discussions are not allowed here. Not only that, but street racing itself is pretty stupid. I know it may be fun to do, but its dangerous and pointless. Take it to the track son.

Old 09-23-2008, 07:06 PM   #14
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Hey my 2001 v6 is surprisingly quick for what it is-I can imagine how content you must be with that spirited 2nd-gen plant

Old 09-23-2008, 07:09 PM   #15
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
Yeah thats a friggin train motor there

Old 09-23-2008, 09:20 PM   #16
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
No, It would break down before he could hook a strap up.

Old 09-23-2008, 10:13 PM   #17
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
My Taco has shocked quite a few people with its ability to haul ass. That being said, I generally drive like a normal person, saving on gas.

Also, Socalx91, street race discussions are not allowed here. Not only that, but street racing itself is pretty stupid. I know it may be fun to do, but its dangerous and pointless. Take it to the track son.
well i dont mind and its my thread...anyone who doesnt like it can bounce on out...we are all adults and we understand that were responsible for our actions and there is no need for an adult to lecture another adult...but if those r the rules then the rules r rules let the mods handle it

Old 09-23-2008, 10:17 PM   #18
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
No, It would break down before he could hook a strap up.
lol +1. crappy ford's

Old 09-23-2008, 10:20 PM   #19
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
well i dont mind and its my thread...anyone who doesnt like it can bounce on out...we are all adults and we understand that were responsible for our actions and there is no need for an adult to lecture another adult...but if those r the rules then the rules r rules let the mods handle it
just dont let phantom see the street racing talk unless you're ready for a lecture on it. lol, i learned the hard way.

Old 09-23-2008, 10:54 PM   #20
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
To be honest they're slow. I say this with a 4.0L v6 auto. But eh, it's snappy enough to be fun to drive.

Closed Thread