Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Happy Birthday!

Old 04-08-2011, 02:57 PM   #1
pcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of light
pcledrew's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Birthday!

Today my 2010 dbl cab sport 4x4 [MGM for those who really care about color] turned 1. For its birthday, I gave it a full bath, inside & outside, oil change, new cabin air filter, a grease/lube job.

So far in one year, I've done the following mods:
- Weathertech digifit liners
- Weathertech vent visors
- Bakflip G2
- OEM Bed Mat
- Avid Off Road step bars [they're great]
- FJ TRD wheels & BFG All Terrains [I don't know, but I think I might be on to something here, just might start a trend.]

Future [near that is] plans are:
- Kenwood KIV-BT900 stereo
- Wet Okole seat covers
- Debadge [still undecided on this one really]

Anywho, after 1 year, 23000 kms, and a crappy ass northern Alberta winter, here's how she looks today.
Attached Thumbnails
Happy Birthday!-img_1123.jpg   Happy Birthday!-img_1124.jpg   Happy Birthday!-img_1125.jpg  
Old 04-08-2011, 03:04 PM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Looks Good! I like the wheels.
Old 04-09-2011, 02:47 PM   #4
pcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of light
Also just picked up a new afe pro dry s engine air filter and got my new (updated and works great) blower motor installed today.
Old 04-09-2011, 04:25 PM   #5
150,000 miles and counting
mcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud of

Name: sean
mcleod90's Tacoma Gallery
how do you like those vent visors? im on the fence about them
Old 04-09-2011, 05:59 PM   #6
I love them. One of the nicest small add ons I have. Wife likes them too as shades and because we can open the windows for fresh air even in the rain.