Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Where is the best/cheapest place to buy a new front bumper?

Old 04-08-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
brycewillard is on a distinguished road
brycewillard's Tacoma Gallery
Where is the best/cheapest place to buy a new front bumper?

I hit something today and totally messed my bumper up. I have a white taco and would prefer to have it painted when I buy it so that I don't have to take it to a shop after I get it. Does anyone know of a good place to buy a front bumper cover that's somewhat cheap but good quality?
Old 04-08-2011, 07:07 PM   #2
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
defiantly craigslist
Old 04-08-2011, 07:20 PM   #3
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you located?
Old 04-09-2011, 08:43 AM   #4
ORANGE COUNTY CALIFORNIA
Old 04-09-2011, 09:13 AM   #5
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
I would say keep an eye on the 2nd Gen build thread forum and look for people who have the same color Taco who recently upgraded their front bumpers to ARB or similar off road bumpers. Chances are they still have their factory bumper covers lying around in their garage and would be more than happy to part with it for a little extra $$$.

Keep in mind that shipping a bumper is no cheap task, so if you can find one that is local definitely do so. I went through all of this ... bought a bumper cover from a fellow TW'er in NY state and had to have it shipped to WA state. UPS wanted $300 to ship it because of it's size, but I found a way to ship it on a Greyhound bus for $80.
Old 04-09-2011, 09:46 AM   #6
RZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
RZRob's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a SWB bumper gathering dust in my garage.

RZ Rob
Old 04-09-2011, 09:53 AM   #8
bk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nice

Law Enforcement:
bk1's Tacoma Gallery
Got a White bumper sitting in my garage taking up space tooo
Old 04-09-2011, 10:06 AM   #9
Awesome! I have an 05 white Tacoma TRD will any of your guys bumpers fit mine?
Old 04-10-2011, 08:14 AM   #10
RZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
RZRob's Tacoma Gallery
Just buy an AllPro and be done with it. Mine's blue.

RZ Rob