Notices

Best lift kit for 2011

Old 04-11-2011, 02:59 PM   #1
marine6174 is on a distinguished road
Marines: UH-1N Crew Chief, Marine Light Attack Helicopter Squadron 773 Det B
Name: Michael
marine6174's Tacoma Gallery
Best lift kit for 2011

Looking for some input on the best lift kit for my 2011 Tacoma TRD Off Road double cab. My front tires come up and hit my wheel wells when going through and kind of substantial ruts or even potholes and I'm tired of hearing it. Talking to the dealership I can have up to 4" of lift and still keep it under warranty but I was looking at around 2-3". Any advice?
Old 04-11-2011, 03:03 PM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
5100s all around with a 1.5 aal in the back in my opinion
Old 04-11-2011, 03:09 PM   #3
wolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
wolfdog2314's Tacoma Gallery
Eibach springs. 5100's all around with the front set to .85 and 2 inch AAL.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:16 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
King all around if you have the money. Search around for info.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:18 PM   #5
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
ah, dont let them tell you that 4" wont void your warranty. my dealership told me that "if the lift causes any part to wear, or go bad because of the lift, then it voids the warranty for that part." im still gonna get one though.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:41 AM   #6
one of my friends suggested a leveling kit, think that will work for what i'm looking for?
Old 04-27-2011, 08:56 AM   #8
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
King all around if you have the money. Search around for info.
I wish I saved up and got the kings all around
Old 04-29-2011, 06:36 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSJ View Post
There are no lift kits available for the 2011 model. I would sell it...
yeah, that's definitely NOT gonna happen and yes there is lift kits available for the 2011.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:31 AM   #12
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
BUDGET?
Old 04-29-2011, 11:26 AM   #13
TXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Fred
TXMarine's Tacoma Gallery
So will any lift kit for the 2010's work on the 2011's?
Old 04-29-2011, 11:28 AM   #14
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXMarine View Post
So will any lift kit for the 2010's work on the 2011's?
Yes , and the 2012's when they come out .
Old 04-29-2011, 02:11 PM   #15
MachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Nick
MachoTaco10's Tacoma Gallery
best lift kit? A fully independent kit from King or Fabtech. Lift you truck about 7'' and you will have wheel travel taller than you. That is if you have $3500 to spend...
Old 04-29-2011, 07:49 PM   #17
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoTaco10 View Post
best lift kit? A fully independent kit from King or Fabtech. Lift you truck about 7'' and you will have wheel travel taller than you. That is if you have $3500 to spend...
fabtech and king are two totally different types of suspension products.

King = top notch coilovers, shocks

Fabtech = 6" lift kit...

the only real way to get more travel is to go LT or solid axle. a drop bracket lift or just getting coilovers wont do that.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:53 PM   #18
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
BUDGET?
^^^^^
Old 04-29-2011, 07:56 PM   #19

i think the op died
Old 04-29-2011, 08:01 PM   #20

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
i think the op died
Maybe he went broke