Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone ever used Coverking seat covers?

Old 09-24-2008, 02:56 PM   #1
yance is on a distinguished road
yance's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone ever used Coverking seat covers?

Just bought a set of coverking leatherette seat covers for my 07 dc. So far they are fitting like junk. Am I missing something or doing something wrong on the install, cause nothing lines up. These are high buck covers and should fit like a dream. Any ideas?
Old 09-25-2008, 07:30 PM   #2
yance's Tacoma Gallery

Just to show everyone what problem that I have run into. If you notice the seat is suppose to have a dish to it, but this is as good as I can make this fit.

Any ideas??
Old 11-10-2009, 09:58 AM   #3
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is an old post, but did you ever find an answer? I was just searching the forum because I'm looking at buying some leatherette covers myself.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:59 AM   #4
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
mabey water it leather stretches really easy?
Old 11-10-2009, 10:56 AM   #5
OmegaMan is on a distinguished road

Army: '90-pres,Aco 2/156th Infantry, LRS Team leader G co 143rd LRSC (ABN), Secret squirrel 2004-present
OmegaMan's Tacoma Gallery
All I know is that his pics look so bad I would not even throw those covers in my garbage can
Old 11-10-2009, 11:08 AM   #6
yance's Tacoma Gallery
I am still using the covers, but just to avoid trashing my seats. I am very glad I didnt pay full price for them. Full retail was around $600. The response I got from their customer service, didn't see anything wrong with how they fit. I was and still am disappointed. I am looking at spending money on getting leather installed. I hope that helps anyone from making my mistake.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:08 AM   #7
Ruff-Tuff is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Patrick
Ruff-Tuff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yance View Post
I am still using the covers, but just to avoid trashing my seats. I am very glad I didnt pay full price for them. Full retail was around $600. The response I got from their customer service, didn't see anything wrong with how they fit. I was and still am disappointed. I am looking at spending money on getting leather installed. I hope that helps anyone from making my mistake.
I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with Cover King. I wanted to recommend that you take a look at Ruff Tuff Products, we guarantee the fit of our seat covers and if the covers looked like what you have in the photo we would have taken them back and fixed them for you.