LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you carried in the bed?

Old 05-14-2007, 06:14 AM   #1
tsilliker is a glorious beacon of lighttsilliker is a glorious beacon of lighttsilliker is a glorious beacon of lighttsilliker is a glorious beacon of lighttsilliker is a glorious beacon of light

tsilliker's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to tsilliker
What have you carried in the bed?

Along the same lines as the thread "what's behind your seat" comes this thread, what oddball or cool stuff have you carried in the bed of the pickup?

I'll start with the following pic:

Regards,
Thane Silliker
London, Ontario
Old 05-14-2007, 06:22 AM   #2
coreyredken is on a distinguished road

coreyredken's Tacoma Gallery
A huge load of Hostas with Georgia red clay all over them from my dads yard!
Old 05-14-2007, 07:27 AM   #3
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Not all at the same time, of course, but so far I have carried...

King Sized Bed, a John Deer Riding mower, 400lbs of Redi-Mix, 50 10' 2x4s, scrap wood from a construction site, 25 cinder blocks, and miscellaneous moving junk (probably could have thrown it all away ).
Old 05-14-2007, 08:43 AM   #4
EvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EvilBetty's Tacoma Gallery
3 bags of mulch, and a 2 gal gas can.

(It's brand new. I can't stomach to put the tiller in back until I get a mat!)
Old 05-14-2007, 09:08 AM   #5
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing much so far. Multiple coolers packed with beer, camping supplies and a mtn bike.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:45 AM   #6
4x4Taco will become famous soon enough4x4Taco will become famous soon enough

4x4Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Had 980lbs of paving stones on the weekend.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:50 AM   #7
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
First haul was a 120 Gal. fish tank, second was a couch, third was the stand and canopy for the fish tank, and lastly had it full of lumber a few times and a 3x250’ roll of landscapers matt. Coming soon a load of crushed granite, mulch, and some boulders (would actually prefer a trailer the next stuff).
Old 05-14-2007, 11:33 AM   #8
LovinMyTaco07 is on a distinguished road
LovinMyTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Here is what I've hauled in our Taco since Halloween last year...
Full size bed, camping gear for a boy scout troop 6 times, 8 6X8 sections of fencing from Lowes, 9 6X8 sections of fencing from Lowes, lawn mower and weed wacker every weekend between my house and mother-in-laws... 1.5 yard of compost, lumber to build a garden box, horse saddle and needed tack, lounge chair, rocking chair, truck load of old clothes and kids toys to Good will, old misc. furniture to a charity garage sale, bookcase, king size bed, couch, love seat and kitchen table.
I just realized that I actually utalize the bed of this truck more then enough to make it worth owning!
Old 05-14-2007, 01:23 PM   #9
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
i forgot that i used my truck to move out of my apt. all i did was move about 200 yards to a new apt so i dont know if it counts or not. but i had a king size bed, 100s of lbs of clothes and bedding. dressers and a bunch of other crap. it took alot of trips
Old 05-14-2007, 04:02 PM   #10
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
went to lakeland to pick up my 2 kids custom bedroom furniture (mattress, armoire, headboard, footboard, mirror, bed frame, night stand) very heavy stuff. I only made one trip. it helps to have a long bed
Old 05-14-2007, 04:07 PM   #11
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
Two sat's a month my hunny's DJ set with cd's I have to drive to Miami beach club. Sunday's hauling my hunny and I's bike to the econ park. once a week hauling soccer and lacrosse game gear for my son and 5 friends.
Old 05-14-2007, 05:14 PM   #12
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
queen size bed lots of boxes full of stuff

and baby furniture for little Benjamin due date may 27
Old 05-14-2007, 08:13 PM   #13
Senior Senile Member
sunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Seabees 27th Battalion
Name: Bill
Location: Great Sacandaga Lake region Northville NY, South Yarmouth, Cape Cod Ma.
sunruner19's Tacoma Gallery
The other day I threw my back out, so my gf drove me to the hospital with me in the back of the truck. So I guess you can say she hauled my ass in the back of the truck, all 140 lbs of me! does this count?