Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

pic of my atv in the bed.

Old 09-24-2008, 07:13 PM   #1
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
pic of my atv in the bed.

here is a pic of my kawi bruteforce 650i in the bed of my truck. the guys i went with took the pic on there cam phone on the road. I80 truck drove great with it back there. could use an add a leaf to make it better tho.

Old 09-24-2008, 07:14 PM   #2
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allrsdup View Post
here is a pic of my kawi bruteforce 650i in the bed of my truck. the guys i went with took the pic on there cam phone on the road. I80 truck drove great with it back there. could use an add a leaf to make it better tho.

DAMMIT I shoulda bought a longbed
Old 09-24-2008, 07:15 PM   #3
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TengoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice picture, i think it makes a good leveling kit, you should keep it back there all the time.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:16 PM   #4
jucara is on a distinguished road
jucara's Tacoma Gallery
your right straps loose
Old 09-24-2008, 07:32 PM   #5
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
DAMMIT I shoulda bought a longbed
yup exactly why i bought my long bed and darn glad i did.