Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Amazing what a stocker can do! Moab pics inside!

Old 04-14-2011, 12:39 PM   #21
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics! Not every day or year even when you see a sign like that on bike trails.
Old 04-14-2011, 01:12 PM   #22
av_boy is on a distinguished road
av_boy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by musty40 View Post
Great pics of the Portal Trail. Super scary ride down that thing!
win!

Figured someone would recognize the sign/trail!

What about the others... there were a few more in there too
Old 04-14-2011, 01:20 PM   #23
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by av_boy View Post
That's awesome.
Old 04-14-2011, 01:24 PM   #24
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
I'm no fan of heights. Some of those pics give me the willies just looking at them.
Old 04-14-2011, 01:38 PM   #26
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Good stuff!

Thanks for sharing
Old 04-14-2011, 01:43 PM   #27
Big Member
Snake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Snake~'s Tacoma Gallery
Great pics! This one would make a great signature banner...
Attached Thumbnails
Amazing what a stocker can do! Moab pics inside!-5618419410_03709e2419_z.jpg  
Old 04-14-2011, 01:48 PM   #28
Canadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kim
Canadian Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Damn... that is amazing
Old 04-14-2011, 02:07 PM   #30
Nitro375 is on a distinguished road

Name: L.J.
Nitro375's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics man thanks for sharing! I have been amazed at what my "Stock" Tacoma can do too. BTW what kind of sliders do you have?
Old 04-14-2011, 02:40 PM   #31
Innkeeper271 is on a distinguished road

Army: OH-58A Crew Chief 1970-71, 1st AVN BDE RVN
Name: Terry
Innkeeper271's Tacoma Gallery
Great pictures! Thanks for posting. I drove through Moab for the first time a few weeks ago. Spectacular scenery. What make is your cap and rack?
Old 04-14-2011, 02:52 PM   #32
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
acmair's Tacoma Gallery
WOW! Absolutely amazing pics man. Is your truck 4wd or prerunner?
Old 04-14-2011, 03:44 PM   #34
dvdrdclf has a brilliant futuredvdrdclf has a brilliant futuredvdrdclf has a brilliant futuredvdrdclf has a brilliant futuredvdrdclf has a brilliant futuredvdrdclf has a brilliant futuredvdrdclf has a brilliant futuredvdrdclf has a brilliant futuredvdrdclf has a brilliant futuredvdrdclf has a brilliant futuredvdrdclf has a brilliant future
dvdrdclf's Tacoma Gallery
the portal trail is no joke. slick rock trail obviously and poison spider?
Old 04-14-2011, 04:10 PM   #35
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Wow.....epic
Old 04-14-2011, 04:48 PM   #36
av_boy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro375 View Post
BTW what kind of sliders do you have?
They are the 4xInnovations sliders... Would only recommend those if you or a friend know how to weld. I spent a good chunk of coin getting them fitted/assembled and welded to my truck.

They didnt even get scratched on that trail. I bet I need to get under the truck and do some painting on the frame now though.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:49 PM   #37
av_boy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innkeeper271 View Post
What make is your cap and rack?
The cap is a Leer 100XQ and the rack is a Thule rack that fits into tracks on the cap.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:53 PM   #38
av_boy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdrdclf View Post
the portal trail is no joke. slick rock trail obviously and poison spider?
Yep, there is one of slick rock, Amasa Back (near pothole arch), and one in there of the Pipedream trail...

None are of poison spider... we rode to Portal via Golden Spike instead of Poison Spider... man that trail is exhausting. Watched some motos crossing the golden crack... a couple wheelied and hopped across. Pretty cool.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:58 PM   #39
smileyfish is on a distinguished road
Name: mark
smileyfish's Tacoma Gallery
went to moab in 09, fantastic trip!!! did top of the world too. i wish i was less than 2k miles away, some of the best wheeling i have ever done. i miss it, thanks for bringing back memories. i may have to start planning another trip out.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:02 PM   #40
I Give No F#$%!
JediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to behold

Navy:
JediNinja's Tacoma Gallery
Great Job Bro!