Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Amazing what a stocker can do! Moab pics inside!

Old 04-14-2011, 05:03 PM   #41
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by av_boy View Post
Well, no vids of biking...

But there were some good pics there too:

HOLY CRAP! now I really wanna go there, I was on my phone earlier today looking at this thread, but WOW, that's an awesome pic.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:13 PM   #42
Thucker is on a distinguished road
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery

You said the pic don't look as bad as it did in person. This pic looks awsome and did some justice for you.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:41 PM   #43
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
^^^ says the guy with the username "mountain earth:

Hell I'll hike it all day every day. I have perfect trust in my feet!
Old 04-14-2011, 05:43 PM   #44
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronman737 View Post
There is nothing like that in SC. I went to Colorado for the first time in November and fell in love with it. I want to live there.
You don't want to move to Colorado. It's 20 below 11 months out of the year, the bears feast on children at the bus stop, and the mosquitos drink blood by the gallon. Horrible horrible horrible place. Tell everyone.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:46 PM   #45
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainEarth View Post
You don't want to move to Colorado. It's 20 below 11 months out of the year, the bears feast on children at the bus stop, and the mosquitos drink blood by the gallon. Horrible horrible horrible place. Tell everyone.
don't forget about the deadly fires and radiation that seeps out of the rocks naturally!

and the blood thirsty mountain lions!
Old 04-14-2011, 05:53 PM   #46
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
don't forget about the deadly fires and radiation that seeps out of the rocks naturally!

and the blood thirsty mountain lions!
Exactly. And the gang raping elk. And the eyball juice suck black flies. Horrible horrible.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:04 PM   #48
SilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Zack
SilverTacoZack's Tacoma Gallery
Holy crap. I won't be taking my Prerunner down any of those type trails anytime soon.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:11 PM   #49
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
ah jeez, they sure don't tell you all that crap about Colorado in their tourist ads.
Well we do want your money.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:10 PM   #51
av_boy is on a distinguished road
av_boy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmair View Post
Is your truck 4wd or prerunner?
Its a 4wd... TRD off-road.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:31 PM   #52
Forewheel is on a distinguished road
Forewheel's Tacoma Gallery
Very very cool! I'm totally envious man....got to ride bikes there and take our old Jeep on some trails about 15 years ago and had a friggin' blast. Thanks for sharing.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:39 PM   #53
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of camera took those pics? They are great.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:13 PM   #54
RedTaco2134 will become famous soon enoughRedTaco2134 will become famous soon enough

Army: E-1
Name: Scott
RedTaco2134's Tacoma Gallery
Surreal! you extreme mountain bikers are crazy. I don't know how I could handle riding a bike on the face of a mountain lol. Real cool to see you made it through without problems.
Old 04-23-2011, 02:44 PM   #55
av_boy's Tacoma Gallery
A little trail carnage

Hi guys, had a little trail carnage on my outing!

A little cosmetic... nothing I am worried about...

But... Take a look at this:

Is there anything underneath the skid that I should be worried about being damaged?

Also, the exhaust pipe that crosses over also looks like it took it a hit. Should that pipe be round or kinda flat on the bottom?

Was thinking of putting some better skids underneath right there in case I head out again. Any advice? I was checking out the All-Pro stuff and the bud built as well. Comments?

Oh, and I replaced those balding stock BFG tires with some Goodyear Duratracs today. Went up a size in height to 75 from 70. I like!

Old 09-09-2011, 04:44 AM   #56
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
WOW!!!
That bike trail is insane. I'd be freaked just hiking it let alone on the bike.

Do you have a full trip report posted anywhere? Where you camped, pics of campsites?
Old 09-09-2011, 07:22 AM   #57
av_boy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETAV8R View Post
WOW!!!
That bike trail is insane. I'd be freaked just hiking it let alone on the bike.

Do you have a full trip report posted anywhere? Where you camped, pics of campsites?
Sorry, I need to get better about journaling what I do. My buddy blogged about the trip, but didnt say anything about camping. http://goatshell.blogspot.com/2011/0...w-to-mars.html

We camped in a campsite right in town. I can't remember the name right now.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:58 AM   #58
RevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant future

Air Force: Master Sergeant
Name: Nathan
RevHard6's Tacoma Gallery
Great pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by av_boy View Post
Also, the exhaust pipe that crosses over also looks like it took it a hit. Should that pipe be round or kinda flat on the bottom?
It's supposed to be flat.
Old 09-10-2011, 02:15 AM   #59
Wallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard:
Wallygater's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! Great pics. I'm jealous. Looks like you had a great trip. I mountain bike regularly and that single track pic with the drop off is intimidating as hell.

As far as skids go? Check out Budbuilt.....http://www.budbuilt.com/
Old 09-10-2011, 02:43 AM   #60
Scarface is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Alejandro
Scarface's Tacoma Gallery
Sick trails.