Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

floor mat confusion

Old 09-25-2008, 09:51 AM   #1
sabian is on a distinguished road
sabian's Tacoma Gallery
Talking floor mat confusion

I know the subject of floor mats has been beaten to death but does any one know how the toyota all weather floor mats are sized. I have a double cab and don't want the rear mats, It seems that the only way you can but them though is in the full set of 4. My question is aren't the front floor mats the same for any size cab? Having owned an access cab and double cab it seems to me that the space on the floor should be about the same for the 05 and up models. Maybe Im wrong but I would think the reg cab mats would fit just fine. Seem like a rip to have to buy all 4. Anyone found a good site to purchase these?

Later Taco Dudes
Old 09-25-2008, 10:57 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
I checked weathertech.com and they offer the same p/n for all 3 cabs. Sorry I don't know where to buy them. One piece of the puzzle down.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:33 AM   #3
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah... if you order floor mats for a regular cab, they should fit the front of your double or access cab. They're the same mats.