Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

The Soon to be beast

Old 04-14-2011, 09:53 PM   #1
TG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Trey
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
The Soon to be beast

This is my truck as of right now but soon it will be the baddest truck around the block

The Soon to be beast-img_1753.jpg
Old 04-14-2011, 09:55 PM   #2
Built Ford Tough.
Fisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the rough

Name: Zack
Fisheez's Tacoma Gallery
cocky shit, you must be the only truck on the block.
Old 04-14-2011, 09:58 PM   #3
TG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to behold
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
oye im talking about after modding it up sorry for not being clear for you fella
Old 04-14-2011, 09:58 PM   #4
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, get to it.

What's in store for us readers holding our breath?
Old 04-14-2011, 10:02 PM   #7
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
man I've been thinking from the first day I bought it (last november) its all between Pro Comp 6' suspension lift, just adding new light racing uppers with new CO's, fabtech 3', with XD revolvers 18's with some bf good's mudd terrain, selling the bull guard adding a new ALL Pro front bumper, and leather trd seats
Old 04-14-2011, 10:02 PM   #8
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
thats just the surface of my plan
Old 04-14-2011, 10:02 PM   #9
3 7 Mafia
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TG8 View Post
man I've been thinking from the first day I bought it (last november) its all between Pro Comp 6' suspension lift, just adding new light racing uppers with new CO's, fabtech 3', with XD revolvers 18's with some bf good's mudd terrain, selling the bull guard adding a new ALL Pro front bumper, and leather trd seats
Revolvers nice choice!
Old 04-14-2011, 10:03 PM   #10
Built Ford Tough.
Fisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the roughFisheez is a jewel in the rough

Fisheez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

still wont be badder than mine
Old 04-14-2011, 10:04 PM   #11
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i wish i had that kinda money...
Old 04-14-2011, 10:04 PM   #13
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktacoma23 View Post
Revolvers nice choice!
Thanks to be honest I looked at every possible black wheels out on the web and catalogs and nothing really compares to the revolvers
Old 04-14-2011, 10:06 PM   #14
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisheez View Post
still wont be badder than mine
ehh the end result will distinguish who has the badder taco

yours looks great having it white on black always wanted to have my taco that color way
Old 04-14-2011, 10:07 PM   #15
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
i wish i had that kinda money...

Having a job since i was 13 under my father helped a lot !
Old 04-14-2011, 10:07 PM   #16
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
you should look at the relentless bumbers
I'll look into them thanks!
Old 04-14-2011, 10:09 PM   #17
Built Ford Tough.

Fisheez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ehh the end result will distinguish who has the badder taco

yours looks great having it white on black always wanted to have my taco that color way
when will urs be done
Old 04-14-2011, 10:09 PM   #18
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
The "BEAST" name has already been taken. Nothing compares to the BEAST.......nothing.

Check it out for yourself: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ing-beast.html
Old 04-14-2011, 10:10 PM   #19
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisheez View Post
when will urs be done
hopefully within the next month or two:/ i would be moving my taco from the local offroad garage and my cuz house
Old 04-14-2011, 10:11 PM   #20
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
The "BEAST" name has already been taken. Nothing compares to the BEAST.......nothing.

Check it out for yourself: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ing-beast.html
WOOWWW i meant no disrespect to that taco owner:/

how about the BLACK BEAST?