1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

6" ProComp lift HELP me find some info on box size and weight please!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by CCFBERG, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Apr 15, 2011 at 3:12 PM
    CCFBERG

CCFBERG [OP] The Shocker and Me Tall Dark TACO

Member:
    First Name:
    Shawn
    LRAFB Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD 4x4 SR5 DBL cab
    Kenwood 516 DD head unit, Kenwood 12" sub, Kenwood 1800W amp, Brighter reverse light mod, 2nd Air filter ripped out, Tailgate anti-theft. Fog light anytime. Rearview mirror display in HU mod. JBA shorty headers & Catback. K&N Filter. Smittybilt Nerf Steps. Smittybilt M1 Grille. Pro Comp stage II, 6" Lift. 12V Bed PWR. LED interior lighting
    I saw someone around here had posted pics of the ProComp stage II lift in the boxes unopened and I cannot find that picture anymore. The ProComp is 277 pounds and comes in 6 seperate boxes. If anyone can help me out here that would be great. Basicaly Im trying to find out if these boxes will exceed the 70lb per box limmit and or dimminsion limmits for USPS APO shipping. If I could find that picture I could estimate it or talk to the guy that posted it. But I cant find it. Ohh and I called ProComp directly and allthough the guy was cool and helped me with what he could, he couldnt tell me the info on the boxes. [​IMG] And yes its gonna be expensive!!! I just need to figure some things out because its already on its way to my ShipitAPO forwarding address.

ThankS!!

Shawn

Products Discussed in

To Top