LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

6" ProComp lift HELP me find some info on box size and weight please!

Old 04-15-2011, 03:12 PM   #1
The Shocker and Me Tall Dark TACO
CCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 19 EMS AERO REPAIR/CRASH RECOVERY
Name: Shawn
CCFBERG's Tacoma Gallery
6" ProComp lift HELP me find some info on box size and weight please!

I saw someone around here had posted pics of the ProComp stage II lift in the boxes unopened and I cannot find that picture anymore. The ProComp is 277 pounds and comes in 6 seperate boxes. If anyone can help me out here that would be great. Basicaly Im trying to find out if these boxes will exceed the 70lb per box limmit and or dimminsion limmits for USPS APO shipping. If I could find that picture I could estimate it or talk to the guy that posted it. But I cant find it. Ohh and I called ProComp directly and allthough the guy was cool and helped me with what he could, he couldnt tell me the info on the boxes. And yes its gonna be expensive!!! I just need to figure some things out because its already on its way to my ShipitAPO forwarding address.

ThankS!!

Shawn