Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What does toyota make that is worth 20% off

Old 04-16-2011, 12:09 PM   #1
zuckdan is on a distinguished road
zuckdan's Tacoma Gallery
What does toyota make that is worth 20% off

Just got a 20% off any part from dealership. Truck is pretty much stock right now. Is there anything toyota makes in you opinion that is worth while to use this on?
Old 04-16-2011, 12:11 PM   #2
elblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant future

Name: Blake
elblako91's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Super charger lol
Old 04-16-2011, 12:15 PM   #3
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elblako91 View Post
TRD Super charger lol
Old 04-16-2011, 12:15 PM   #4
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
but more seriously... maybe trd exhaust?

I guess it all depends what you want to do w/ your truck...
Old 04-16-2011, 12:16 PM   #5
zuckdan's Tacoma Gallery
wouldn't that make me less fuel efficient?
Old 04-16-2011, 12:18 PM   #6
zuckdan's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah the exhaust might be a good idea.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:20 PM   #7
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CaptainFun's Tacoma Gallery
Is it 20% off one item or 20% off the total cost of the parts purchase?

If you haul stuff, get a bed mat. If you can get 20% off all parts stocking up of Toyota oil filters isn't a bad idea.

What are your plans for the truck?
Old 04-16-2011, 12:29 PM   #8
zuckdan's Tacoma Gallery
Coupon small print:
"With this coupon, you receive the discount listed on any parts and accessories purchased. Not valid for body shop repairs or with any other coupon or advertised special. For Toyotas and your over-the-county purchase only. Must present coupon at time of Write up."

Expires end of May

I haul firewood and have already scuffed up the bed quite a bit. Is a bed mat something that people really enjoy? Doesn't seem that great to me.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:36 PM   #9
bigcoffinhunter is on a distinguished road
bigcoffinhunter's Tacoma Gallery
I love my mat! It does keep the bed nice (not that it's a big deal), but it keeps stuff from sliding around. I can open the tailgate, drop a box, and go; it'll stay right where I left it.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:36 PM   #10
zuckdan's Tacoma Gallery
How much does a bed mat run?
Old 04-16-2011, 12:40 PM   #11
zuckdan's Tacoma Gallery
just called parts at dealership...$120 for the mat.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:44 PM   #12
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CaptainFun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuckdan View Post
just called parts at dealership...$120 for the mat.
Thats pretty pricey, you can get non-toyota mats for 70ish plus shipping. I had hoped it would be closer to 100 and the 20% would make it about even.

Granted I don't have a mat so I cannot speak directly. I've been shopping around for a good price though.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:52 PM   #13
jking3002 is on a distinguished road

Army: USAG Fort Knox
Name: Jonathan
jking3002's Tacoma Gallery
See if they have price matching. You can find the bed mat online for around $89.00. 20% off at that point put you at $70.00...

If you don't want to spend a lot maybe the bolt on exhaust tip? They run about $50.00...
Old 04-16-2011, 03:54 PM   #14
SLTacoWannabe is on a distinguished road
SLTacoWannabe's Tacoma Gallery
might as well rhino line it instead of a mat.
Old 04-16-2011, 04:07 PM   #17
SLTacoWannabe is on a distinguished road
SLTacoWannabe's Tacoma Gallery
I guess? I myself would rather have it rhino lined , protect the sides also , not just the bottom.
Old 04-16-2011, 04:08 PM   #18
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLTacoWannabe View Post
I guess? I myself would rather have it rhino lined , protect the sides also , not just the bottom.
Do you have a 2nd gen Tacoma? There is no reason to Rhino line the bed...
Old 04-16-2011, 04:14 PM   #20
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
why did you get a coupon?
its dealer specific?