Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What's your favorite mod for a taco?

View Poll Results: Favorite modification?
Window/Windshield Tinting 113 14.32%
Tires 206 26.11%
Wheels 171 21.67%
Headlights/Taillights 67 8.49%
Lift Kit 338 42.84%
Grille 88 11.15%
Exhaust 87 11.03%
Interior/Stereo System 95 12.04%
Badges 46 5.83%
Other 107 13.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 789. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-07-2011, 07:03 PM   #61
sml2727 is on a distinguished road
sml2727's Tacoma Gallery
Two times the steak!!!!!
Old 08-07-2011, 10:56 PM   #62
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
So far, aside from upgrading to the BFG A/Ts, my favorite mod has been my ipod adapter. Can use it with the girlfriends iPhone and netflix, so it makes road trips easier. I have a massive music collection and carry cd's in my vehicle was not a reasonable option.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:40 PM   #64
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
Long travel.
LT FTW!
Old 08-08-2011, 04:21 PM   #65
Phones Ringin Dude
SplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to behold

Name: Haywood Jablowme
SplitDecision's Tacoma Gallery
HID headlight/foglight retro for sure.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:16 PM   #66
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
long travel suspension kit
Old 08-09-2011, 07:38 AM   #68
Banned
06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06SR5canada's Tacoma Gallery
driver mod from the previous owner
Old 08-09-2011, 01:16 PM   #69
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Uh... supercharger?
X1,000,000

Only if i had the money Got college ahead of me
Old 08-09-2011, 01:46 PM   #70
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by roycameron View Post
truck nutz
x2
Old 08-09-2011, 02:23 PM   #71
Byte Me
JFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JFKLives's Tacoma Gallery
Think my Roll-N-Lock bed cover is my favorite thing I've done so far - thing is awesome!
Old 08-10-2011, 08:07 AM   #72
Bloom is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloom is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloom is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloom is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloom is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloom is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloom is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloom is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloom is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloom is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bloom's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just getting started, but so far, the best looking cosmetic mod has been changing the chrome grille for the color matched sport grille. Big improvement!

For day to day use, for me the best mod has been the WeatherTech floor mats.

My ultimate/favorite mods would be an OME suspension, better tires, wheels, headers and a supercharger.

Unfortunately, those are on my wishlist and not on the Tacoma.
Old 08-10-2011, 05:41 PM   #73
Piratefish is on a distinguished road

Piratefish's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
long travel suspension kit

+1 Im saving for mine now
Old 08-10-2011, 10:36 PM   #74
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Best mod is the one that no one else has thought of, one that makes the truck stand out from the rest
Old 08-11-2011, 03:13 AM   #75
bcroach78 is on a distinguished road
Army: EOD
bcroach78's Tacoma Gallery
Supercharger!!
Old 08-13-2011, 11:58 AM   #76
Banned
Kingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarines-Sonar Tech
Kingfrog's Tacoma Gallery
Getting rid of the hood scoop would be mine if I had one.......LOL

Fav mod Kenwood KDC-X995 and BassLink and Undercover....

Least favorite Airraid CAI and throttle body spacer Unfortunatly that cam on the truck when I bought it. Would rather have stock airkit
Old 08-18-2011, 07:49 PM   #77
GuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really nice
GuapOh's Tacoma Gallery
Naked wife seat cover mod.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:49 PM   #79
platinumb is on a distinguished road

Name: Patrick
platinumb's Tacoma Gallery
wheres the box for supercharger??
Old 10-10-2011, 12:29 PM   #80
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Sour cream