Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Center Console Cover

Old 04-18-2011, 03:26 PM   #1
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Center Console Cover

who makes one besides wet okole....

thanks in advance
Old 04-18-2011, 06:20 PM   #2
whitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
whitetaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Marathon Seat Covers makes one.
Old 04-18-2011, 06:40 PM   #3
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
thanks....will check that out
Old 04-18-2011, 07:17 PM   #4
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Redlinegoods

http://www.redlinegoods.com/Tacoma05shiftboot.shtm
Old 04-18-2011, 07:25 PM   #5
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Not bad, thanks for posting the link.

Frank
Old 04-18-2011, 07:43 PM   #6
What would Scooby do?
travelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
travelingman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupe View Post
Just ordered the armrest cover with extra padding.I'll give my review when it comes.
Old 04-18-2011, 08:00 PM   #7

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingman View Post
Just ordered the armrest cover with extra padding.I'll give my review when it comes.
cool....order direct? or??
Old 04-19-2011, 06:44 AM   #8
Sheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupe View Post

I just ordered mine. I've gone to a few upholstry shops around and their all around 100. I cant wait. Pics of installed on site look awesome

Thanks Coupe
Old 04-19-2011, 07:06 AM   #9
Frankie_G is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Frankie
Frankie_G's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 04-19-2011, 08:12 AM   #11
mak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mak90's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 04-19-2011, 01:41 PM   #12

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
JPMCoachworks.com

Check my build thread for pics
how much?
Old 04-19-2011, 02:58 PM   #13
mx355 will become famous soon enough
Name: Trent
mx355's Tacoma Gallery
You guys who ordered redlinegood.com product, what color did you choose and does it make perfect?
Old 04-19-2011, 06:26 PM   #14
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheppymach View Post
I just ordered mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingman View Post
It does look nice. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Frank
Old 04-20-2011, 05:47 AM   #15
patpatpat has a spectacular aura aboutpatpatpat has a spectacular aura aboutpatpatpat has a spectacular aura about
patpatpat's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested as well. Subscribed
Old 04-20-2011, 06:32 AM   #16
Sheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
how much?
I called them. (I asked hooked before where he had his made) They told me 130 total. Super nice but alittle high.
Old 04-21-2011, 01:54 PM   #17

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah eff that......
Old 04-21-2011, 06:11 PM   #18
What would Scooby do?
travelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
travelingman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
cool....order direct? or??
Ordered direct. 81.15 total with shipping. You can choose leather color,color of stitching,and amount of padding.I'll post pics when I get it on.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:29 PM   #20
Pannell_Trd is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
Pannell_Trd's Tacoma Gallery
anyone know where i can get a leather insert to replace the carpet material on the door?