Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

difference between the trd packages ?

Old 04-20-2011, 08:47 AM   #22
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
This thread won't end well .
eeerr, end well it will not, predicts oz. . .hmmmmm

Old 04-20-2011, 08:47 AM   #23
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
Old 04-20-2011, 08:49 AM   #24
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
TRD sport comes on TC's and XB's...
Old 04-20-2011, 08:57 AM   #25
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery

Does I want SR5 or prerunner????
Old 04-20-2011, 08:59 AM   #26
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ne0tas View Post
Hai. So I plan on buying a tacoma with the trd offroad package 4x4..but I am so confused with the sr5 and the prerunner stuff..some models I have seen with the trd offroad have the prerunner on it as well? Is it better with the prerunner or no?
and I also plan to get stick shift.
I will check back in the morning after I get stoned!
SR5 is a trim level and you can get SR5 with the TRD packages. Prerunner is a 2wd truck with with the 4wd suspension. TRD offroad package includes an elocker as well as a few other things. TRD Sport includes color matched bumper and grille and a scooped hood. Hopefully this helps.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:21 AM   #27
ne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erick Iglesias
ne0tas's Tacoma Gallery
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaah! Wtf happened in this thread????? 0_o
Some of what I was wondering did get clarified a little? I am still confused though because I have seen sr5 trd tacos and just regular trd tacos which I do not get!!!
Old 04-20-2011, 09:23 AM   #28
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Some of what I was wondering did get clarified a little? I am still confused though because I have seen sr5 trd tacos and just regular trd tacos which I do not get!!!
dude just go to toyota.com....
Old 04-20-2011, 09:29 AM   #29
ne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ne0tas's Tacoma Gallery
How do I chose the trd option? I see no button for one... ;--------;
Old 04-20-2011, 09:40 AM   #30
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
You can find descriptions at Toyota.com. One package has one or two things while the other doesn't or it has something else. It isn't very hard.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:46 AM   #31
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's becuz pretty much every Tacoma had the sr5 badge on it from 05-10 models but now the 2011 don't come with the sr5 on the TRD sports or Offroad.

Mine had it on my 08 sport but my buddys 2011 sport didnt
Old 04-20-2011, 09:54 AM   #32
96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

96Taco's Tacoma Gallery
You are going to make a $30,000+ investment and you do not know what the different models are? No offence, but when I make a purchase on something more than $100 I put countless hours into learning it inside and out.

But anyways, I call trolling.. u may as well have asked if 315/75/16 tires will fit or if anyone here is running blistein shocks and if so to post pics.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:11 AM   #33
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SR5 Extra Value Package: Power Outside Mirrors (Access Cab models only), Remote Keyless Entry System, Cruise Control, Variable-Speed Wipers, Chrome Grille Surround & Rear Bumper, Color-Keyed Front Bumper & Overfenders, Fog Lamps (V6 models only), Sliding Rear Window with Privacy Glass, Bucket Seats with Driver Lumbar Support, SR5 Fabric Trim, Metallic-Tone Instrument Panel Trim, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel with Audio Controls & Leather-Wrapped Shifter (A/T models only), Dual Sunvisors with Mirrors & Extenders, Tailgate-handle integrated backup camera [1] linked with an auto-dimming mirror with monitor [1], SR5 Badge

TRD Off-Road Extra Value Package: Off-road-tuned Suspension with Bilstein Shocks, Locking Rear Differential, 16" Alloy Wheels with P265/70R16 BF Goodrich Tires, VSC [4]+ATRAC in place of Standard VSC [4]+TRAC (4X4 models only) with Hill Start Assist Control (HAC) [5] and Downhill Assist Control (DAC) [5] (HAC & DAC available on 4X4 Automatic Transmission models only), Engine Skid Plate, Front Tow Hook, 115V/400W Deck Powerpoint, Fog Lamps, Power Outside Mirrors (Access Cab models only), Remote Keyless Entry System, Cruise Control, Variable-Speed Wipers, Overhead Console with Compass & Temperature Gauge, Chrome Grille Surround & Rear Bumper, Color-Keyed Front Bumper & Overfenders, Smoked Headlamp Trim, Sliding Rear Window with Privacy Glass, Sport Seats with Driver Lumbar Support and Sport Fabric Trim in place of Standard Bucket Seats (passenger-side fold-flat feature delete), Metallic-Tone Instrument Panel Trim, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel with Audio Controls & Leather-Wrapped Shifter (A/T models only), Dual Sunvisors with Mirrors & Extenders, Tailgate-handle integrated backup camera [1] linked with an auto-dimming mirror with monitor [1], TRD Off-Road Graphics

TRD Sport Extra Value Package: Sport Suspension with Bilstein Shocks, 17" Alloy Wheels with P265/65R17 Tires, Hood Scoop, Color-Keyed Grille Surround/Bumpers/Power Mirrors (Access Cab models only)/Door Handles/Overfenders, Smoked Headlamp Trim, Sliding Rear Window with Privacy Glass, 115V/400W Deck Powerpoint, Fog Lamps, Remote Keyless Entry, Cruise Control, Variable Speed Wipers, Overhead Console with Compass and Temperature Gauge, Sport Seats with Driver Lumbar Support and Sport Fabric Trim in place of Standard Bucket Seats (passenger-side fold-flat feature delete), Metallic-Tone Instrument Panel Trim, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel with Audio Controls and Shifter (A/T models only), Dual Sunvisors with Mirrors and Extenders, Tailgate-handle integrated backup camera [1] linked with an auto-dimming mirror with monitor [1], TRD Sport Graphics

That was hard.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:11 AM   #34

ne0tas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Taco View Post
You are going to make a $30,000+ investment and you do not know what the different models are? No offence, but when I make a purchase on something more than $100 I put countless hours into learning it inside and out.

But anyways, I call trolling.. u may as well have asked if 315/75/16 tires will fit or if anyone here is running blistein shocks and if so to post pics.
I am new to this whole off-roading and trucks and I don't know much
that iswhy I am posting a thread asking questions??
What's wrong with blisten shocks and would thosetires fit????
You guys are making me cryyyyyy. ;--------------------------;
Old 04-20-2011, 10:12 AM   #35
Banned
SR5 Extra Value Package: Power Outside Mirrors (Access Cab models only), Remote Keyless Entry System, Cruise Control, Variable-Speed Wipers, Chrome Grille Surround & Rear Bumper, Color-Keyed Front Bumper & Overfenders, Fog Lamps (V6 models only), Sliding Rear Window with Privacy Glass, Bucket Seats with Driver Lumbar Support, SR5 Fabric Trim, Metallic-Tone Instrument Panel Trim, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel with Audio Controls & Leather-Wrapped Shifter (A/T models only), Dual Sunvisors with Mirrors & Extenders, Tailgate-handle integrated backup camera [1] linked with an auto-dimming mirror with monitor [1], SR5 Badge

TRD Off-Road Extra Value Package: Off-road-tuned Suspension with Bilstein Shocks, Locking Rear Differential, 16" Alloy Wheels with P265/70R16 BF Goodrich Tires, VSC [4]+ATRAC in place of Standard VSC [4]+TRAC (4X4 models only) with Hill Start Assist Control (HAC) [5] and Downhill Assist Control (DAC) [5] (HAC & DAC available on 4X4 Automatic Transmission models only), Engine Skid Plate, Front Tow Hook, 115V/400W Deck Powerpoint, Fog Lamps, Power Outside Mirrors (Access Cab models only), Remote Keyless Entry System, Cruise Control, Variable-Speed Wipers, Overhead Console with Compass & Temperature Gauge, Chrome Grille Surround & Rear Bumper, Color-Keyed Front Bumper & Overfenders, Smoked Headlamp Trim, Sliding Rear Window with Privacy Glass, Sport Seats with Driver Lumbar Support and Sport Fabric Trim in place of Standard Bucket Seats (passenger-side fold-flat feature delete), Metallic-Tone Instrument Panel Trim, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel with Audio Controls & Leather-Wrapped Shifter (A/T models only), Dual Sunvisors with Mirrors & Extenders, Tailgate-handle integrated backup camera [1] linked with an auto-dimming mirror with monitor [1], TRD Off-Road Graphics

TRD Sport Extra Value Package: Sport Suspension with Bilstein Shocks, 17" Alloy Wheels with P265/65R17 Tires, Hood Scoop, Color-Keyed Grille Surround/Bumpers/Power Mirrors (Access Cab models only)/Door Handles/Overfenders, Smoked Headlamp Trim, Sliding Rear Window with Privacy Glass, 115V/400W Deck Powerpoint, Fog Lamps, Remote Keyless Entry, Cruise Control, Variable Speed Wipers, Overhead Console with Compass and Temperature Gauge, Sport Seats with Driver Lumbar Support and Sport Fabric Trim in place of Standard Bucket Seats (passenger-side fold-flat feature delete), Metallic-Tone Instrument Panel Trim, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel with Audio Controls and Shifter (A/T models only), Dual Sunvisors with Mirrors and Extenders, Tailgate-handle integrated backup camera [1] linked with an auto-dimming mirror with monitor [1], TRD Sport Graphics

That was hard.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:15 AM   #36
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post

That was hard.
Holy shit, where did you find all that incredible information?!?! Is that on the newfangled interweb machines??
Old 04-20-2011, 10:16 AM   #37
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Holy shit, where did you find all that incredible information?!?! Is that on the newfangled interweb machines??
I just came back from a 2 month quest through deserts and jungles to bring that info back with me to share with mankind. I lost a leg, a hand and an eye in my journey but it was worth it.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:25 AM   #39
Space For Rent
Bloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: EN3 (SW/AW) 94-98
Name: Greg
Bloodhound's Tacoma Gallery