Notices

Ebay tube steps?

Old 04-20-2011, 03:25 PM   #1
vsick is on a distinguished road
vsick's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay tube steps?

Anyone have these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-11...Q5fAccessories

Thinking about getting these for my tacoma. I don't plan on doing any hardcore off roading, so I don't think I need sliders. Just looking to complete the look with my OEM rack and a set of tube steps. It's either these or the 3inch round ones that look similar to the OEM ones.

If anyone has these, can you comment on the fitment and alignment after installed?
Old 04-20-2011, 03:28 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Shit for that price with free shipping you can't lose.only problem you might have is they would rust out quicker or maybe bend/flex cuz of cheaper metal. I say do it. I might buy them to prevent door dings
Old 04-20-2011, 08:43 PM   #3
dopeka is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Dan
dopeka's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay tube steps

I bought a set awhile back. Bought them to help prevent door dings, step up to wash top, help dogs in back, etc. Kinda tired of getting my pant legs wet/dirty though. Fitment was fine although the directions were bass ackwards.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:46 PM   #4
Canadian144 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
Canadian144's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good for the price, gotta agree with Mr. Napoleon Dynamite up there haha.

Only other thing is just the type of paint... might start peeling easily. But again for the price they sound fine.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:48 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeka View Post
I bought a set awhile back. Bought them to help prevent door dings, step up to wash top, help dogs in back, etc. Kinda tired of getting my pant legs wet/dirty though. Fitment was fine although the directions were bass ackwards.
Never thought about the wet pants
Old 04-21-2011, 04:17 AM   #6
Stay lifted my friends !
Wattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Uncle K
Wattapunk's Tacoma Gallery
Those are okay for street use. Will ding easily but serves its purpose. Good pricing but you can try posting/searching in the buy/sell section here. Those tube steps are sold quite frequently due to members upgrading to sliders or N-fabs. Unfortunately, only sliders stick out far enough to prevent door dings.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:00 AM   #7
Big Member
Snake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Snake~'s Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I have those. Haven't had one problem with them. They aren't the most heavy duty tube steps available, but I have no complaints.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:42 AM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
They look fine for what you want them for. If you live in an area where they salt the roads, you might want to repaint them before they go on the truck. They will rust out on you quickly if you don't keep up with the maintenance.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:38 PM   #9
I have a spectacular aura
Bryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud of

Bryan139's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wattapunk View Post
Unfortunately, only sliders stick out far enough to prevent door dings.
^this. I have the oem steps and I also have door dings.