Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rig got a workout today

Old 04-20-2011, 06:04 PM   #1
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Rig got a workout today

Did some spring training today after work. I wanted to try out the new tires and suspension. Overall Im very impressed and love the set up. I think the new springs settled a little which I am kind of upset about because I liked the height. Its not by much though. Anyway here are the pics. Not bad for NY

Truck Trail to access the good stuff

It doesnt look like much but it was real steep and some points. Tons of fun. I cant wait until the weather is nice.

The pictures I took going down hill but I climbed all of that as well. 4 Low was necessary and A trac worked well. Maybe not needed but I barely slipped and the terrain was all loose shale.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:05 PM   #2
supralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dan
supralight's Tacoma Gallery
nice pictures, that must have been fun! Once snow is finally gone here I hope to try my rig too in that kind of trail.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:10 PM   #3
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Yea I wasnt prepared. It was the best I could do with my iPhone. Ill be out there again and ready with a real camera. It doesnt capture how nice it is.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:12 PM   #4
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics look like you had fun.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:37 PM   #5
Canadian144 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
Canadian144's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks great, so does the trail, wish I had a trail like that nearby!
Old 04-20-2011, 06:42 PM   #6
Tacohead

Honestly I didnt think I would either. You just have to explore. I have a bunch of state forests mapped out for this summer
Old 04-20-2011, 06:52 PM   #8
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
NICE!
Old 04-20-2011, 07:02 PM   #10
delscorcho is on a distinguished road

delscorcho's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck. Trail looks like a lot of fun.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:33 PM   #11
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
wmdpowell's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like fun! Most of the untility roads around here have gates at at the town roads.