Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Need to be wider, don't wanna be taller

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-20-2011, 07:07 PM   #21
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
also known as a CALIPER

lol
My bad im multi tasking between this and facebook
Old 04-20-2011, 07:09 PM   #22
JU Boi is on a distinguished road
JU Boi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
What do you think about the Sony KDL HX 701 ?
what size?
Old 04-20-2011, 07:09 PM   #23
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
iz like the .45 caliper in hollowpoint
or dis caliberz

Old 04-20-2011, 07:09 PM   #24
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
who are u on FB, Ill sh_t talk u their too
Ronald Basweiner. you can google it, im that poular
Old 04-20-2011, 07:10 PM   #25
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTaco07 View Post

Ronald Basweiner. you can google it, im that poular
Old 04-20-2011, 07:10 PM   #26
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTaco07 View Post

Ronald Basweiner. you can google it, im that gay
Old 04-20-2011, 07:11 PM   #27
What could go wrong?
Biff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to all

Biff's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine from the front - 285's on 18x9 wheels. the tires stick out about 3/4 of an inch.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:11 PM   #28
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ya wider is better than taller. If you are too tall you can hit the cervix when pounding really hard and hurt the girl... Ya happened to me with my wife, was in pain for a few minutes...
Old 04-20-2011, 07:11 PM   #29
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JU Boi View Post
what size?
I got a 40" on my main floor and a 52" KDL XBR 9 down in the dungeon
Old 04-20-2011, 07:14 PM   #30
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08WhiteTaco View Post
Ya wider is better than taller. If you are too tall you can hit the cervix when pounding really hard and hurt the girl... Ya happened to me with my wife, was in pain for a few minutes...
Old 04-20-2011, 07:14 PM   #31
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got a 40" on my main floor and a 52" KDL XBR 9 down in the dungeon
thats what she said?
Old 04-20-2011, 07:16 PM   #32
JU Boi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff View Post
Here is mine from the front - 285's on 18x9 wheels. the tires stick out about 3/4 of an inch.

Okay, this is exactly what i am going for here, what all did you do to get this effect? (i.e. any lift, spidertrax, what type rims?)
Old 04-20-2011, 07:17 PM   #33
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
thats what she said?
Is that the Chinese Pedobear in your lap ?
Old 04-20-2011, 07:19 PM   #34
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is that the Chinese Pedobear in your lap ?
Old 04-20-2011, 07:24 PM   #35
What could go wrong?
Biff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to all

Biff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Okay, this is exactly what i am going for here, what all did you do to get this effect? (i.e. any lift, spidertrax, what type rims?)

Bilstein 5100's in the front raised to 1.75" and 18x9 rims with 4.75 backspace. The wheels are Method Race wheels.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:32 PM   #36
JU Boi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff View Post
Bilstein 5100's in the front raised to 1.75" and 18x9 rims with 4.75 backspace. The wheels are Method Race wheels.
i have looked high and low about the total cost of a project similar to this, if its okay with you i would like to ask you what this ran you total, install and everything.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:34 PM   #37
Bam-Ba-Lam

here are mine. 16x8 , 4.25" BS

Old 04-20-2011, 08:33 PM   #38
JU Boi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
here are mine. 16x8 , 4.25" BS

Can you tell me more about your lift? how you did it? what it cost to install, did you do the bilsteins yourself? What is the TSB, thanks in advance.

Sick Truck BTW
Old 04-20-2011, 08:55 PM   #39
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Can you tell me more about your lift? how you did it? what it cost to install, did you do the bilsteins yourself? What is the TSB, thanks in advance.

Sick Truck BTW
i just have bilstein 5100s @ 2.5 up front with the TSB rear. i installed myself. its pretty easy if you have air tools.

thanks. i love my truck
Old 04-20-2011, 08:59 PM   #40
JU Boi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i just have bilstein 5100s @ 2.5 up front with the TSB rear. i installed myself. its pretty easy if you have air tools.

thanks. i love my truck
cool man, thanks for the follow up

Products Discussed in this Thread