Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

slider plans

Old 04-20-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
mynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud of

Name: greg
mynewtoy's Tacoma Gallery
slider plans

i have been looking at rock sliders for my truck and i couldn't find what i was really looking for and thought i could build some thing better and stronger. so i ordered my steel today it will be here monday. i couldnt wait so i got online to see if i could find any blueprints for square tube rock sliders for 05+double cab tacoma's. i searched for about an hour then decide to just go out a measure and draw. here is what i come up with

the tubing is 2X2X1/4= $130
the plate is 4x1/4 = free since i work in a steel shop and will use scrap

i know these are rough drawing and some measurements might change a little during fab to make it fit perfect with the body.

oh and i aready know 1/4 tubing is a little overkill but it it was only $20 bucks more than the 3/16 and if there is any part on my truck i want protected it is here

maybe someone can use this and save some time

i will post pics on the build when i get through maybe even a diy

please comment a tell me what you think

Old 04-20-2011, 06:57 PM   #2
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
helluva first post!
Welcome to TW!
Old 04-20-2011, 07:40 PM   #4
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
Do it. Do it.