Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

new tailgate decals

Old 04-21-2011, 06:24 AM   #1
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
new tailgate decals

Installed these last night they are from a toyota lift truck and ran me a $7.58 per letter
More than happy how they turned out OYFY!!!!!
Will get more pics of the tailgate on the truck
They are garuanteed for life and are nuclear blast proof for up to 1,000 cycles

i know alot of ya have decal's like this but i think i'm special because i have TOYOTA towmotor decals ha!!
Old 04-21-2011, 06:38 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Retro! Can't wait to see it on the truck!
Old 04-21-2011, 04:51 PM   #3
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
i know i got alot goin on on the back of my truck.....
i plan on fixing that....the trd is gone and need to re-do my plastip shits

the letters are not absolutely perfect as spacing them out equally was not fun at all
not bad for eyeballing them ha!

Old 04-21-2011, 05:55 PM   #5

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Men....im diggin the hell outta them!!
Old 04-21-2011, 05:58 PM   #6
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
bad ass! where did you get them?
Old 04-21-2011, 05:59 PM   #7
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
i like that "old school " look.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:01 PM   #8

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superx2 View Post
bad ass! where did you get them?
Thanks!!!

Toyota....Lift trucks sales service and parts

These go on the back of Toyota towmotors
Old 04-21-2011, 06:04 PM   #9

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
prolly have different colors?
Old 04-21-2011, 06:06 PM   #10

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superx2 View Post
prolly have different colors?
Nope....thats it

industrial silver.

these things arent just stickers they are like made of outer space material or something
Old 04-21-2011, 06:09 PM   #11
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
thats boss looks good man
Old 04-21-2011, 06:26 PM   #13

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Link to where you buy dem ?
willy?

N02-10-C0

57881-U1360-71

the two part#'s are on one package but divided
Old 04-21-2011, 06:28 PM   #14
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
willy?
Yes really
Old 04-21-2011, 06:32 PM   #15

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.toyotaforklift.com/

find your nearest dealer
Old 04-21-2011, 06:35 PM   #17

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Canada sorry.......
http://forklift.toyota.ca/en/dealer/30000e.asp
Old 04-21-2011, 06:38 PM   #18
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Hey , cool

There is a Canadian dealer close to me , thanks again
Old 04-21-2011, 06:38 PM   #19

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
No worries , I found it

Thanks