1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Front end bushings?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by southtxtaco, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Apr 21, 2011 at 11:31 AM
    southtxtaco

southtxtaco [OP] Member

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    4x4
    6 in. Fabtech dirt logic lift, 18x9 Moto Metal wheels on 285/65 bfg all terrains
    Hello all, i am having a hard time finding a place that sells bushings for the front end of my tacoma. i own a 06 double cab tacoma with a 6in fabtech dirt logic lift..

lately the front end has been sqeaking ridiculously bad, it sounds like the old ford trucks (if you know what i mean) very loud and embarrassing. I have to get a can of lubricator and go through the whole front end to make it quiet down some but then it comes right back after a few days.

I think i found where its coming from. which is the lower a arm and where the coil over bolts down. those are the main places i usually lube up but sometimes i think its from the upper control arm. either way is spray everything but lately it hasnt been working.. i have replaced all 4 ball joints and it stopped the squeak for about 1hr then it came back.

any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. thank you

2. May 28, 2011 at 9:20 PM
    Tlook

Tlook Well-Known Member

Member:
  3. May 30, 2011 at 3:19 PM
    southtxtaco

southtxtaco [OP] Member

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    4x4
    6 in. Fabtech dirt logic lift, 18x9 Moto Metal wheels on 285/65 bfg all terrains

Products Discussed in

To Top