Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tacoma did well 4x4ing!

Old 04-21-2011, 06:33 PM   #1
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma did well 4x4ing! (NEW PICS!)

Just took the new Tacoma today up to the top of Bluegrouse mountain in Kelowna, BC.

Not only that, since it was a company emergency and we didn't have any trucks that would make it to the top, we used my Tacoma, and I got paid $150 truck rental fee plus overtime pay to get up there!

Beautiful spring day too.

Was on the clock so did not stop to snap any pics until we were already at the top and the job was done, but nice view of town!

4x4 4 flow and rear diff locked (wasn't needed I think) all the way up.

Old 04-21-2011, 06:34 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
nice! how did you mount that antenna? pretty unique
Old 04-21-2011, 06:36 PM   #3
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet , it was a nice day here on the coast too .

Old 04-21-2011, 06:36 PM   #4
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I've actually made a post about it before to help anyone out who wanted something similar.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...t-2nd-gen.html

Basically, a tacoma bracket made by a company here in town. Fits great.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:42 PM   #5

Ya, always nice making $50/hr in overtime, plus $150 for renting out my truck, just so I can 4x4 to a mountain top.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:43 PM   #6
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 04-21-2011, 06:45 PM   #7
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
what do you do for work?
Old 04-21-2011, 06:48 PM   #8

Radio communications. Tower work on mountain tops, long range high speed data stuff with expensive radios haha.

I put in CCTV stuff too though, and in the winter I run the cable company at Big White ski resort.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:54 PM   #9
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
i bet that was fun. pic #1 is pretty sweet!
Old 04-21-2011, 07:01 PM   #10
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
wow wish I had your job! sweet truck too!
Old 04-21-2011, 07:04 PM   #11

Thanks!

Ya it is a pretty good dropoff there. All that flat area you see is Kelowna (for those other than Rab who do not live here with me haha)
Old 04-21-2011, 07:23 PM   #12
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
nice!!! right channel radios makes a similar mount for the t100 ... once i save up enough money for a cb i plan on a simialr setup
Old 04-22-2011, 10:44 AM   #13

Jesus even nicer today! I should get my other rock slider painted and drive around a bit!
Old 04-22-2011, 10:48 AM   #14
2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of2009Silver has much to be proud of

2009Silver's Tacoma Gallery
GREAT PICS!
Old 04-22-2011, 04:20 PM   #16
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

North Star's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice pics!
Old 04-22-2011, 04:39 PM   #17

Thanks!

I imagine Whitehorse will be a while before the snow melts away hey?

North faces of mountains up here are pretty covered still.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:50 PM   #18

Nice, got up to Black Knight today too!

Here is what I do for a living: Build, design, and maintain 2-way radio networks and high speed wireless links:

Good times were had by all!
Old 04-29-2011, 06:51 PM   #19
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
That makes for a great work truck!!
Old 04-29-2011, 06:52 PM   #20

Ya I don't usually use it for work, but mine is the only truck that can get to these sites right now.

The POS work F150's don't stand a chance.