Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Just read an article saying that Tacoma will not change body style until 2014 models!

Old 04-27-2011, 06:50 AM   #81
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgr540 View Post
Just got back from the dealer and he said that we are all f'in nuts because they dropped the Tacoma out of their line up 8 years ago.
Mass Hysteria, it's a real thing you know
Old 04-27-2011, 07:08 AM   #82
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmok View Post
So I have this friend who said that next years Tacoma will come with a solid front axle and a diesel option and the redesign will happen tomorrow.
So today is yesterdays tomorrow.

WTF! Where is the redesign?
Old 04-27-2011, 07:11 AM   #83
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
So today is yesterdays tomorrow.

WTF! Where is the redesign?
he was wrong. it's always the tomorrow from right now (so your close to getting you answer). . . . so ask again tomorrow.
Old 04-27-2011, 07:14 AM   #84
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goober View Post
I had a dream about this thread 30yrs. At the end the moderators come in ban everyone.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:09 AM   #86
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-27-2011, 08:22 AM   #87
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-12-2011, 04:20 PM   #88
elytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: I do what Goose did but not with Maverick...now I'm learning Mavericks skills too!!
Name: Travis
elytravis's Tacoma Gallery
I just read an article that said the 2012 tacoma is going to have a 6speaker AM or FM stereo cassette... No lie. http://sunomoon.com/ I guess this shows you how reliable random articles online are unless they really are going back to the tape deck...can't wait to listen to my old Marky Mark tapes!!!
Old 05-12-2011, 06:49 PM   #89
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
I don't understand what all the fuss is about? 2014 makes perfect sense. They just redid the intierior. Why change something that's already working for them? The longer they make the same truck the cheaper it is to produce it and thus increase profits. Were all still buying them right? I guess we could switch over to a frontier for that extra 20 HP lol
Old 05-13-2011, 07:46 AM   #90
elytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: I do what Goose did but not with Maverick...now I'm learning Mavericks skills too!!
Name: Travis
elytravis's Tacoma Gallery
You thought the jam was done but it's only just begun

C'mon c'mon feel it feel it! Cant wait for Marky Mark on casset tape!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s
Old 05-13-2011, 10:00 AM   #91
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-17-2011, 03:33 PM   #92
Tacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant future
Name: Terry
Tacozoid's Tacoma Gallery
I heard that GM is going to build them. LOL!!
Old 06-21-2011, 04:13 PM   #93
moulin6801 is just really nicemoulin6801 is just really nicemoulin6801 is just really nicemoulin6801 is just really nice
moulin6801's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the article.... I am sure I would never get a most comic post if I have tried !!

So here it is.
http://www.sadeku.com/cars/2012-toyota-tacoma-209/
Old 06-21-2011, 04:40 PM   #94
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Add block is a must for that site!
Old 06-21-2011, 04:49 PM   #95
Bartle Do Member
MXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith Stone
MXscott14's Tacoma Gallery
if you want a different body style for you tacoma try this FREE Mod

BodyStyle/Motor Mod: 1.Park truck in driveway.
2.Place truck into N and rev engine to around 5,000-6,000 RPM's.
3.Place truck into D and proceed towards wall/house.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:00 PM   #96
freeskier865 is on a distinguished road
Name: travis bowdle
freeskier865's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander323bc View Post
I heard the new iphone will transform into a tundra
what app is that i want it
Old 06-22-2011, 12:41 AM   #97
GAP.308 has a brilliant futureGAP.308 has a brilliant futureGAP.308 has a brilliant futureGAP.308 has a brilliant futureGAP.308 has a brilliant futureGAP.308 has a brilliant futureGAP.308 has a brilliant futureGAP.308 has a brilliant futureGAP.308 has a brilliant futureGAP.308 has a brilliant futureGAP.308 has a brilliant future
Name: Jim
GAP.308's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
reminds me i read somewhere that tacomaworld will disappear next week. lemme find the pm from bob.
Damn, that would be a loss. All the little shitheads would have to go back to playing their video games.
Old 06-22-2011, 07:52 AM   #98
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAP.308 View Post
Damn, that would be a loss. All the little shitheads would have to go back to playing their video games.

grumpy much?
Old 06-22-2011, 09:41 AM   #100
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
After joining the award for best overall value Intellichoice and Kelley Blue Book for the best resale value of their 2011 compact trucks, Toyota was prepared and ready to display at the Chicago Auto Show in February.
The new 2012 Tacoma line, including because showrooms in autumn 2011, flexes his powerful muscles in a course specially designed real demonstration of the road. Despite the fanfare, will not change much for Tacoma, between 2011 and 2012, but Toyota believes that its customers will be happy to keep the best features from Tacoma intact, adds brightness minimum.
2012 Toyota Tacoma Changes

With a new look planned for 2014, the Tacoma stay the course and keep their “if it is not broke, do not fix it” attitude “in 2012. To improve the Tacoma, a further factor of inflammation and nutrition will be available to V Access -6 Cab and Double Cab Prerunners sold with TRD Off-Road Package.
Based on 2009 SEMA Toyota concept car, the extras include drooling double adjustment as a rear differential lock and additional electronic TRD cat-back exhaust with T / X Pro Package.
2012 Toyota Tacoma Specifications

In 2012 Tacoma 2 WD suspensions still gives an illusion of big brother WD Truck 4-Runner and X will make a different style of urban renewal. Toyota new-model ideas, in this case is to add a few more standard features for programming in 2012.
Taxis have tilt steering wheel, four speakers and hold a cargo box six feet long. Access booth space for a passenger. Double Cab has a keyless entry and trim upgrades. Toyota did not disclose the price up much closer to release date, but the base price for Toyota Tacoma 2012 is expected to fit perfectly in a high range of $ 28,500, including shipping.
2012 Toyota Tacoma Safety

Nothing fancy was added between model years in the security department of Tacoma. All 2012 Toyota Tacoma will be the star of the security that includes traction and stability control, ABS brakes, electronic distribution, power-assisted braking and emergency stop intelligent. Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) that the driver and passenger airbags and safety belt configurations preserve the coherence of the model 2011 in Tacoma 2012
2012 Toyota Tacoma Competitors

Ford Ranger Toyota Tacoma can beat the price, but is back in style after the date of 1998, trying to keep customers loyal. Nissan Frontier 2012 Tacoma could make a run for its money in a strong visual appeal and off-road behavior, at least for one year until the Nissan ahead with a planned renovation of the Pathfinder in 2013. Honda ridgeline may represent the biggest competition for the new Tacoma with four-wheel drive standard V-6 attractive and non-selective features and a price that puts it in competitive by 2012 Tacoma truck.

Wow, that thing is a nightmare. WTF is a "drooling double adjustment" or electronic CAT back?

Seriously, this a webblog not an article.