Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Just read an article saying that Tacoma will not change body style until 2014 models!

Old 06-22-2011, 10:46 AM   #101
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
The informational of the muscle strong quote, make optimistic the people interested in Tacoma.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:55 PM   #104
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moulin6801 View Post
Hey guys, Just read an article saying that Tacoma will not change body style until 2014 models!
That is good news for us with 2010-2011 models !
Sucks for those waiting for the new model!!
Anyone w more info ??
Jesus who cares. Happy with the one I own.
Old 06-26-2011, 09:40 PM   #105
Scamel is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
Scamel's Tacoma Gallery
I work for a close supplier to Toyota
*2014 or 15 is going to be the Major model change
*For the 2013MY (launching this fall) the interior will have some major changes (green illumination, different grains/colors, new 4WD sw, new steering wheel.... i'm not sure about the exterior or mechanical differences)
Old 08-10-2011, 12:45 PM   #107
moulin6801 is just really nicemoulin6801 is just really nicemoulin6801 is just really nicemoulin6801 is just really nice
moulin6801's Tacoma Gallery
I found this today.... So they may change it this year after all, but dissapointed to read that they will keep the same engine..
"
Toyota is reportedly working on a refresh for its Tacoma mid-size pickup, according to a report from The Wall Street Journal. The refreshed Taco will debut in October, as part of the automaker's plan to debut many all-new or refreshed vehicles this year. In addition to the Tacoma, the Camry and Yaris will also receive substantial overhauls for the new model year.

Bob Carter, group vice president and brand manager for Toyota, says that the 2012 Tacoma will keep the same engine and frame, but will have a new exterior design, as well as an updated interior. Currently, the Tacoma is powered by a 4.0-liter V6 that produces 236 horsepower and 266 pound-feet of torque.

Additionally, Carter states that the Tacoma will receive new entertainment functions, and as we reported earlier, the automaker's new Entune infotainment system will be part of the offerings. We'll have more details come October.

News Source: The Wall Street Journal
Old 08-10-2011, 12:46 PM   #108
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
2012 will have a slight redesign, the full 3rd gen is slated for 2013 release as the 2014 model. Thats the general consensus