Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New to Tacoma - Feedback on Ride.

Old 04-23-2011, 09:08 PM   #21
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
I had lower back surgery in '05 and I have no problem with the seats.
Old 04-24-2011, 04:26 AM   #22
lbridges will become famous soon enoughlbridges will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Lee
lbridges's Tacoma Gallery
I'm 59, and coming to a 2011 Tacoma from a 2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder - in which I think my butt was closer to the road than the bottom of the Tacoma's OEM front fender flaps.

I think seat comfort is more about lower back and thigh support than seat height, and the Tacoma fits me better than friends F-150s - of course YMMV.
Old 04-24-2011, 05:03 AM   #23
Tacologist has much to be proud ofTacologist has much to be proud ofTacologist has much to be proud ofTacologist has much to be proud ofTacologist has much to be proud ofTacologist has much to be proud ofTacologist has much to be proud ofTacologist has much to be proud of
Navy: 2nd class electronic tech.
Name: Bob
Tacologist's Tacoma Gallery
65 here (keep workin' you young guys, us oldies need the $$ for social security ) and find it perfect but don't use me as a standard, I rode my Honda VFR 900 miles in one day last year.
Old 04-24-2011, 05:08 AM   #24
lbridges will become famous soon enoughlbridges will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Lee
lbridges's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacologist View Post
65 here (keep workin' you young guys, us oldies need the $$ for social security ) and find it perfect but don't use me as a standard, I rode my Honda VFR 900 miles in one day last year.
Only 100 more and you could have earned an iron butt award (well with a little documentation).
Old 04-24-2011, 05:19 AM   #25
911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Heavy Rescue, Paramedic
Name: Wendy
911tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Well its time to hear from an old hag. I'm 45 y/o wore out Paramedic that has had 3 back surgeries this is my 2nd TRD, and trucks are like recliners! A new just don't fit my ass till they are broken in. My new one doesn't feel like my old one and it has the very same seats, its even the same truck just different color. So break it in and make some minor adjustments. I have driven from middle TN to gainesville Fl and back pulling a trailer and I was a little stiff but would have been if I were in a caddy. You will love the truck no doubt.
Old 04-24-2011, 05:42 AM   #26
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
I'm 38 and have back issues. I've driven a Mazda B3000 for 12 years, which is basically a Ford Ranger, and I know what you mean about seat height. Ford's due have a higher seat, so it's more like seating in a chair, where the Tacoma's is lower, a bit more car like. But if you put the seat in the right spot and adjust the steering wheel to the right spot, you should have no problem.

Frank
Old 04-26-2011, 03:17 PM   #27
Tacologist has much to be proud ofTacologist has much to be proud ofTacologist has much to be proud ofTacologist has much to be proud ofTacologist has much to be proud ofTacologist has much to be proud ofTacologist has much to be proud ofTacologist has much to be proud of
Navy: 2nd class electronic tech.
Name: Bob
Tacologist's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbridges View Post
Only 100 more and you could have earned an iron butt award (well with a little documentation).
Got stopped by tornatos. Documentation was there up to that point. Don't want to try it again.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:23 PM   #28
A7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
A7XTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Get a TRD model. Either a Sport or Off Road. The seats in the TRD's are more comfortable then the other models... And if you notice, most of the people here are driving TRD's.