LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tug of war! who would win?

Old 04-26-2011, 06:43 PM   #21
zimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant future

zimm52's Tacoma Gallery
i like to think that the taco did the hard work, the chevy came in an took the glory. lol
Old 04-26-2011, 06:48 PM   #22
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
where do you live? i would like to come watch and be a witness and take a few pics
Old 04-26-2011, 06:56 PM   #23
sambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to behold

Name: Sam
sambojee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superx2 View Post
where do you live? i would like to come watch and be a witness and take a few pics
in des moines. can u acually come out and pull against them? hahaha that would be great! haha
Old 04-26-2011, 06:56 PM   #24
1999 is on a distinguished road
1999's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It will take place in either WDM or Marshaltown area where ever is close enough for you to come and watch.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:58 PM   #25
sambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimm52 View Post
i like to think that the taco did the hard work, the chevy came in an took the glory. lol
haha yea right dude. thats acually me, i had those little baby wheels and nothing really to it haha
Old 04-26-2011, 07:00 PM   #26
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
depends when. next sat? get a pic of their truck. im boner stock, are they?
Old 04-26-2011, 07:02 PM   #28
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
you should find some tractor tread tires . . . and some drunk fat chicks to sit in the bed (of the truck . . .)
Old 04-26-2011, 07:02 PM   #29

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999 View Post
It will take place in either WDM or Marshaltown area where ever is close enough for you to come and watch.
i like to drive. gets some miles on it.
Old 04-26-2011, 07:05 PM   #30

Quote:
i like to drive. gets some miles on it.
kinda random, did u ever sell ur stock trd offroad wheels? i bought some from a guy and the wheels looked the same as urs
Old 04-26-2011, 07:05 PM   #31

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
dont know if i would do it, but i would deffinetly come watch! be a long way home for me IF it would break.
Old 04-26-2011, 07:07 PM   #32

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sambojee View Post
kinda random, did u ever sell ur stock trd offroad wheels? i bought some from a guy and the wheels looked the same as urs

nope. mine are the ones that were on it when i bought it. (boner stock) haha
Old 04-26-2011, 07:42 PM   #34
stangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud of

stangkeip10's Tacoma Gallery
those 4.3s make more power than whatever website you looked them up on. they are more like 180hp and 250lbs
Old 04-26-2011, 07:47 PM   #35
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999 View Post
why am i watching this?
Old 04-26-2011, 07:48 PM   #36
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Sambojee I think I've seen your truck in a pic or 2. Adam Wauters? He's a huge chevy guy. His truck's alright. I still rather drive a taco.
Old 04-26-2011, 07:49 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangkeip10 View Post
those 4.3s make more power than whatever website you looked them up on. they are more like 180hp and 250lbs
yea thats what it said 180hp
Old 04-26-2011, 07:51 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
Sambojee I think I've seen your truck in a pic or 2. Adam Wauters? He's a huge chevy guy. His truck's alright. I still rather drive a taco.
hahaha yes sir, i know him. yea he is. how do u know him?
Old 04-26-2011, 07:51 PM   #39

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
any relation to gabe wauters?
Old 04-26-2011, 07:57 PM   #40
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sambojee View Post
hahaha yes sir, i know him. yea he is. how do u know him?
I partied with him a few times at ISU.