Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tug of war! who would win?

Old 04-26-2011, 07:59 PM   #41
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superx2 View Post
any relation to gabe wauters?
I have no idea haha
Old 04-26-2011, 08:02 PM   #43
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
I say the Taco! Fuck Chevy they are all garbage anyways
Old 04-26-2011, 08:09 PM   #44
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
I'd definitely come watch this pull. I got my money on your lil taco if you can get the power on the ground fast enough. Assuming the S10 is an auto since chevy 5 speeds are trash.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:12 PM   #45
sambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to behold

Name: Sam
sambojee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
I'd definitely come watch this pull. I got my money on your lil taco if you can get the power on the ground fast enough. Assuming the S10 is an auto since chevy 5 speeds are trash.
haha the funny thing about this thread is im sure they are all reading this haha. idk where we would do it. not sure if i wanna do it on the cement
Old 04-26-2011, 08:18 PM   #46
RAT Products

isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
I would rather do it on the concrete. Your axles are pretty damn strong, they won't break.

If he's out there... Come at me Adam. You jelly bro?
Old 04-26-2011, 08:21 PM   #47
sambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I would rather do it on the concrete. Your axles are pretty damn strong, they won't break.

well its not that, i dont really wanna burn my tires up cus they r kinda new and they need to last for a very long time
Old 04-26-2011, 08:32 PM   #48
TACOMANATOR
TRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TRDBandit's Tacoma Gallery
me buddy at work has a dodge Dakota with a small v8. we did a tug a war and i beat him both times. With the locker on her had no chance i was surprised... Now he cant talk shit about my yota i got the bragging rights. except there is a HEMI dodge guy talking trash. I tell him lets take it off road and see if he can keep up!!!! He's scared
Old 04-26-2011, 08:35 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBandit View Post
me buddy at work has a dodge Dakota with a small v8. we did a tug a war and i beat him both times. With the locker on her had no chance i was surprised... Now he cant talk shit about my yota i got the bragging rights. except there is a HEMI dodge guy talking trash. I tell him lets take it off road and see if he can keep up!!!! He's scared
haha nice. i acually really like those dodge dakotas, nice trucks. i hate the new body styles tho, they r too boxy
Old 04-26-2011, 08:37 PM   #50
TACOMANATOR
TRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TRDBandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sambojee View Post
haha nice. i acually really like those dodge dakotas, nice trucks. i hate the new body styles tho, they r too boxy
Lol they call my truck the MicroMachine. But ya I like the new doge rams. With the compartments in the tail gates. but I love my TACO
Old 04-26-2011, 08:38 PM   #51
RAT Products

isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well its not that, i dont really wanna burn my tires up cus they r kinda new and they need to last for a very long time
Yeah I know what you mean. I got fresh rubber, cost me $900. Don't wanna do that again for a while.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:39 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBandit View Post
Lol they call my truck the MicroMachine. But ya I like the new doge rams. With the compartments in the tail gates. but I love my TACO
yep i agree, those rams r freaking awesome! i think i would trade my tacoma for a 2011 ram
Old 04-26-2011, 08:39 PM   #53

Quote:
Yeah I know what you mean. I got fresh rubber, cost me $900. Don't wanna do that again for a while.
haha yea same, thats about how much i paid for mine.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:57 PM   #54
1999 is on a distinguished road
1999's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You mad bro?
Old 04-26-2011, 08:59 PM   #55
RAT Products

isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999 View Post
You mad bro?
I ain't even mad bro.
Old 04-27-2011, 12:01 PM   #56
rumblebee4life is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
rumblebee4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea i will. ive just got these 2 guys that always give me SOOOO much shit for driving a toyota and they drive chevys
thats fuckin right we do.
Old 04-27-2011, 12:03 PM   #57
rumblebee4life is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
rumblebee4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sambojee I think I've seen your truck in a pic or 2. Adam Wauters? He's a huge chevy guy. His truck's alright. I still rather drive a taco.
alright mother fucker. haha you mad bro! the 6.0 will overtake you and your n*gga beats hahaha. I couldnt beleive this was you
Old 04-27-2011, 01:03 PM   #58
CTID
bitejr138 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbitejr138 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbitejr138 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbitejr138 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbitejr138 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbitejr138 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbitejr138 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbitejr138 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbitejr138 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbitejr138 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbitejr138 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: STG2 - USS Lake Erie CG70
Name: Kelly
bitejr138's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
I say the Taco! Fuck Chevy they are all garbage anyways
Oooh, I wouldn't say all Chevy's are garbage...one of my favorite rigs was a '78 GMC longbed with a 454ci hooked to a Turbo 400 tranny and an NP205 transfer case running a 14 bolt Rear with Detroit locker and a Dana 44 Front, 4" supension lift and 3" body lift running 40" Swampers. I loved that rig...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumblebee4life View Post
alright mother fucker. haha you mad bro! the 6.0 will overtake you and your n*gga beats hahaha. I couldnt beleive this was you
Wow, this guy sounds educated.
Old 04-27-2011, 01:11 PM   #59
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumblebee4life View Post
Cool story bro
Old 04-27-2011, 03:01 PM   #60
ecoterragaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedecoterragaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedecoterragaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedecoterragaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedecoterragaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedecoterragaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedecoterragaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedecoterragaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedecoterragaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedecoterragaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedecoterragaia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ecoterragaia's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangkeip10 View Post
those 4.3s make more power than whatever website you looked them up on. they are more like 180hp and 250lbs
This . . .

My wife had an '02 ZR2 Blazer with the same engine. Horsepower was lacking at a mere 190 hp, but 250 lb/ft torque at 2800 rpms lended to the 5,400 lbs towing capacity (as compared to the Tacoma's 3,500 lbs). And that was a small SUV, not a truck. The 4.3L is basically a small block 90 degree V8 with two cylinders cut off the end. All other variables aside, I would think that torque is the more important factor in a "competition" such as this.