LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I need some coil compressors. Best ones?

Old 04-26-2011, 04:51 PM   #1
DirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dino
DirtyTacos's Tacoma Gallery
I need some coil compressors. Best ones?

I have the King 2.5's and they are at stock height. I want to lift em' 1.5" but trying to crank the coils down without them compressed it a real hassle. So i need a coil compressor and i need to know what ones are good and weather or not anyone has does this without actually taking out the whole shock/coil system.

Old 04-26-2011, 04:56 PM   #3
DirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dino
DirtyTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks.

Ya i have been looking at a few different types and i have no idea the differences and what design is better. I guess my question is answered.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:46 PM   #4
cu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant future
cu52's Tacoma Gallery
Get a hydraulic coil spring compressor similar to link below, could always rent it out or charge a 12 pack to help others out.

http://www.amazon.com/Troy-ME4098-Hy...uct/B000BMJX46

or see if there is a machine shop locally (napa near me does it for $15 per strut).