1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I need some coil compressors. Best ones?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by DirtyTacos, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Apr 26, 2011 at 4:51 PM
    DirtyTacos

DirtyTacos [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dino
    So Cal
    Vehicle:
    2011 4x4
    I have the King 2.5's and they are at stock height. I want to lift em' 1.5" but trying to crank the coils down without them compressed it a real hassle. So i need a coil compressor and i need to know what ones are good and weather or not anyone has does this without actually taking out the whole shock/coil system. :confused:

[​IMG]

2. Apr 26, 2011 at 4:53 PM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    The craftsman ones at sears are good, lifetime warranty, and sears is everywhere. Bout the same price as everyone else. Whatever you do, don't use or buy the ones that use U bolts to attach to the spring. They totally suck.

3. Apr 26, 2011 at 4:56 PM
    DirtyTacos

DirtyTacos [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dino
    So Cal
    Vehicle:
    2011 4x4
    Thanks.

Ya i have been looking at a few different types and i have no idea the differences and what design is better. I guess my question is answered.

4. Apr 26, 2011 at 5:46 PM
    cu52

cu52 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rocky Mountains - Denver
    Vehicle:
    2009 Crewmax Tundra Limited

Products Discussed in

To Top