Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New 2011 Pyrite 4x4 Double Cab Long Bed...

Old 04-28-2011, 07:15 AM   #1
TacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billyson
TacoBS's Tacoma Gallery
New 2011 4x4 Pyrite Double Cab Sport LB...

Going to pick it up today. Just arrived at the dealer last night after a week's wait. So stoked!

I'll miss my black '07 Access Cab Off-Road but gotta make the change for the family. DARN!

My access cab is a manual which is what I'll probably miss the most. I was worried about turning radius with the longer wheel base in the new truck too, but I drove my friend's DCLB and it turns about the same as my Access Cab. I was happily surprised to say the least.

RazorEcko's is my dream, but I doubt I have the funds or creativity to equate it to something like that.

Thanks for the inspiration though guys and gals!

I'll post new pics upon delivery if any one is interested.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:25 AM   #2
Ralph Pootawn is on a distinguished road

Ralph Pootawn's Tacoma Gallery
Happy for you! Good thing about the double cab is you can have sex in the backseat.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:25 AM   #3
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Nice tube!!
Old 04-28-2011, 07:29 AM   #4
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
^^ WOW!

Your gana love the DC Long Bed. I know I do. I have to have a tool box and it works great, I still have plenty of room for things back there..
Plus I think It looks more like a "truck"

Congrats and good luck!
Old 04-28-2011, 07:30 AM   #5
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Double Cab Long Beds are the way to go. So much more room in the bed. Its feels more more like a full size.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:33 AM   #6
TacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoBS's Tacoma Gallery
LOL You guys are classic! And you got nice trucks too
Old 04-28-2011, 07:55 AM   #7
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
ill let you borrow my truck while i break yours in
Old 04-28-2011, 08:00 AM   #8
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck! I wish i woulda got a LB
Old 04-28-2011, 08:00 AM   #9

TacoBS's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-28-2011, 08:02 AM   #10

TacoBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody6047 View Post
Congrats on the new truck! I wish i woulda got a LB
That's what I said three years ago and the third kid was born
Old 04-28-2011, 08:04 AM   #11

TacoBS's Tacoma Gallery
Hey BFA, are those sockmonkey decals on the side of the roll over?
Old 04-28-2011, 08:14 AM   #12
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBS View Post
That's what I said three years ago and the third kid was born
I said that the 3rd day i had her and tried to put my kid (dirtbike) in the back and she barely fit
Old 04-28-2011, 08:15 AM   #13
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
You have excellent taste in Tacos.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:16 AM   #14
Gregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gregman's Tacoma Gallery
Good call on the LBDC. I can confirm that 3 child seats will comfortably fit in the back seat, however, I wish they would have supplied the same plastic back to the driver's seat as they did to the passenger seat. Sometimes those dirty little feet find their way onto the back of my seat.

Old 04-28-2011, 08:47 AM   #15

TacoBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregman View Post
Good call on the LBDC. I can confirm that 3 child seats will comfortably fit in the back seat, however, I wish they would have supplied the same plastic back to the driver's seat as they did to the passenger seat. Sometimes those dirty little feet find their way onto the back of my seat.

Great Pic Greg! I love photographic evidence. Still looks a bit tight, but at least we can all go skiing in a taco now.

Thanks man and enjoy the beautiful family!
Old 04-28-2011, 10:28 AM   #16
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
Double Cab Long Beds are the way to go. So much more room in the bed. Its feels more more like a full size.
X2...also friends who have v8 trucks are trading them in since they see that I can fit the same amount of people in my truck & save some gas with my v6!! Enjoy your truck as I know you will.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:36 AM   #17
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob1 View Post
X2...also friends who have v8 trucks are trading them in since they see that I can fit the same amount of people in my truck & save some gas with my v6!! Enjoy your truck as I know you will.
That an honestly there really isn't that much more you can do with a V8 than you couldn't do with ourt V6's. My sig is a perfect example.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:49 AM   #18
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregman View Post

Whats it sound like, are we there yet X3??
Old 04-28-2011, 10:58 AM   #19

TacoBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
You have excellent taste in Tacos.
Thanks Lex. Still nervous and trying to get over some buyer's remorse. I'm sure it'll be gone when they hand me the keys