Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Toy Hauling w/ Shell

Old 04-28-2011, 12:31 PM   #1
Fagro is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Fagro's Tacoma Gallery
Toy Hauling w/ Shell

I'm trying to get ideas of how everyone transports their toys with a shell/top on the bed. If you have any pictures of transporting: bikes, surfboards, kayaks, fishing poles, etc that would be great.
Trying to decide to Top or Not.
Thanks
Old 04-28-2011, 07:45 PM   #2
jackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: Goddamned Paratrooper
Name: Mike
jackwithcorona's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fagro View Post
I'm trying to get ideas of how everyone transports their toys with a shell/top on the bed. If you have any pictures of transporting: bikes, surfboards, kayaks, fishing poles, etc that would be great.
Trying to decide to Top or Not.
Thanks
bestop u can fold down so you have the full bed, or take it off... that did it for me. no pics of anything yet but the kayaks are an issue i was going to look into getting a roof rack to solve.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:07 PM   #3
RZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
RZRob's Tacoma Gallery
I admit the shell is inconvenient at times, but overall it's a big positive. I haul bikes all the time, even used to haul a kayak on the roof rack.

RZ Rob