Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

May purchase a 2011 tonight

Old 04-29-2011, 04:08 AM   #1
toojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
toojayz's Tacoma Gallery
May purchase a 2011 tonight

Well, it's been a long time coming and tonight may be the night. I have been in contact with a few internet sales managers and fleet sales people. I got a quote for exactly what im looking for 2011 trd sport sb with jbl in mgm. The sticker is 32,088 and the fist offer the internet manager gave me is 29,144 and asked me if there is any way I can make it in before the end of the month. I know I can get more off as it's the end of the month and sales aren't great right now. We'll see what happens, I'll keep you guy's posted. Also, the dealer I'm going to (Muller) in Clinton NJ has MANY positive comments on the internet.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:10 AM   #2
JDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a goof value. Enjoy it!
Old 04-29-2011, 04:12 AM   #3
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck man it's usually dreadful arguing with sales guys but sometimes it's not so bad. Try to get them to knock off some more being the end of month or throw in some extras for you.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:21 AM   #4
toojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
toojayz's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I am dealing with the internet sales manager so at the very least I'm not dealing with a regular salesman. He seems very honest on the phone and not pushy at all. We'll see what happens. I have no reservations about "walking out" if I have to. Also, he knows I'm working with 2 different dealers that BOTH have the exact truck I want! I look at it as fun, I don't have to buy a truck from either dealer im working with but they HAVE to sell the trucks.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:25 AM   #5
cu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant futurecu52 has a brilliant future
cu52's Tacoma Gallery
I had the same issue and pricing was similar for my OR between the two dealers I was looking at. Waited till closer to the end of the month on Saturday and bam, one was sold. only had one option at that point, but I did not tell them that. They could have looked up local inventory and found out easily though.