LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New Leather Katzkin Interior (w/ PICS)

Old 04-29-2011, 06:09 PM   #21
sandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sandjunkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Can you still sit down?
Sure, very slowly in my new comfy seats. The same options on the Group Buy will run you $1,050 and then you have to install it or have some one install it and that doesn't include arm rests and center console. It was done in 2 1/2 hours this afternoon. I think it was a pretty good deal as leather goes and if offered as a factory option it would be at least that much. Coming from cars and trucks that have all had leather interior for the last 15 years, it was a must for me and the one thing I totally hated about the truck. Now its fixed.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:21 PM   #22
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good but $1450
I got in on the GB and got the same options as you plus heated fronts and I only spent $875 but either way they look great and are well worth the money.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:45 PM   #23
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Very Nice......
Old 04-29-2011, 06:51 PM   #24
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08PRELB View Post
Looks good but $1450
I got in on the GB and got the same options as you plus heated fronts and I only spent $875 but either way they look great and are well worth the money.
But he had them professionally installed, eh. That's $400-500 extra right there on top of the GB purchase price.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:28 PM   #25
TOYWERX
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandjunkie View Post
Sure, very slowly in my new comfy seats. The same options on the Group Buy will run you $1,050 and then you have to install it or have some one install it and that doesn't include arm rests and center console. It was done in 2 1/2 hours this afternoon. I think it was a pretty good deal as leather goes and if offered as a factory option it would be at least that much. Coming from cars and trucks that have all had leather interior for the last 15 years, it was a must for me and the one thing I totally hated about the truck. Now its fixed.
I agree it is a fantastic Mod, but that's a LOT of cash. I did mine (the one in the DIY thread) for just over $500 and the only part missing is the center console.
No offense intended BTW...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupe View Post
Very Nice......
X2 Looks Great!
Old 04-29-2011, 07:38 PM   #26
Vacadave is on a distinguished road
Vacadave's Tacoma Gallery
I think it looks great! Makes me want to upgrade my truck.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:52 PM   #27
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
love this color combo....looks great!
Old 04-29-2011, 08:10 PM   #28
saf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nice
Marines:
saf023's Tacoma Gallery
Looks outstanding. I'd pay the $1450 in a heartbeat. What is the name of the shop that did the work for you and where is it located?

Enjoy a great upgrade.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:14 PM   #29
TOYWERX
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by saf023 View Post
Looks outstanding. I'd pay the $1450 in a heartbeat. What is the name of the shop that did the work for you and where is it located?

Enjoy a great upgrade.
Shit! buy the kit from the GB thread & drive up to Philly - I'll do the install for $500 - Got a garage? I'll bring the tools & come to you to do it for that amount of $$$
Old 04-29-2011, 09:53 PM   #30
chatapuggy1 is on a distinguished road
chatapuggy1's Tacoma Gallery
I live in the Land of Gracious Living also, and I think your leather looks great, I want to know who did it because I want to talk to them asap! And you say the $1450 included the armrests on the door and the center console? I want all black, but what about seat heaters and do these covers work with the seat airbags? I notice the wet okoles have some sort of seam where the airbag resides, but these have nothing?

Nice work, looks real clean.
Old 04-30-2011, 05:08 AM   #31
Luv my 4.0L
darcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud of

Air Force: Reserves
Name: Darci
darcivic00si's Tacoma Gallery
That looks awesome! I LUV the color!! I think $1450 installed is a great price, too.
Old 04-30-2011, 06:04 AM   #32
Canadian144 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
Canadian144's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great, love the two-tone.

I wonder how the leather compares to the factory leather? I'll have to wait until I have a chance to order Katzkin leather for our 4Runner and compare them...
Old 04-30-2011, 06:15 AM   #33
Forewheel is on a distinguished road
Forewheel's Tacoma Gallery
Looks really really nice man! Price seems fair as well, especially since you did the door panels and everything.
Old 04-30-2011, 06:20 AM   #34
sandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by saf023 View Post

Enjoy a great upgrade.
Orange, Ca
Old 04-30-2011, 06:24 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatapuggy1 View Post
I live in the Land of Gracious Living also, and I think your leather looks great, I want to know who did it because I want to talk to them asap! And you say the $1450 included the armrests on the door and the center console? I want all black, but what about seat heaters and do these covers work with the seat airbags? I notice the wet okoles have some sort of seam where the airbag resides, but these have nothing?

Nice work, looks real clean.
Talk to Robert at Coach Auto Restyler. 714-639-8236.

I am sure they can install seat heaters. They do 60-100 cars a week there. The covers are designed to work with the side airbags. $1445 was everything out the door.
Old 04-30-2011, 06:28 AM   #36
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
That looks so sick!!! Good job!!
Old 04-30-2011, 09:47 AM   #37
chatapuggy1 is on a distinguished road
chatapuggy1's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man, I am calling Mon on it, Tax refund time!!!
Old 04-30-2011, 10:37 AM   #39
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice!
Old 04-30-2011, 04:05 PM   #40
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Should have been a factory option... exactly like that.

Products Discussed in this Thread