Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

WTF is this? Smart Buy

Old 04-29-2011, 07:18 PM   #1
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
WTF is this? Smart Buy

My buddy back home just called me to tell me he got a new tacoma today. I congratulated him and asked how much he paid. After finding out he paid full MSRP (soooooo dumbbb!!!!!) He told me he did a Toyota Smart buy???? The way he explained it to me sounded like a lease but he said on his paperwork there is 2 boxes, one say financed and the other says lease and the finance box is checked and he has to pay full sales tax as well....I know in a lease they calculate that into your monthly payment so idk. Does anybody know what this is all about?
Old 04-29-2011, 07:23 PM   #2
RZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
RZRob's Tacoma Gallery
If he doesn't know, I guarantee the dealer ripped him off. That wasn't smart.

RZ Rob
Old 04-29-2011, 07:30 PM   #3
bcb97 is on a distinguished road
bcb97's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought one a couple of months ago and that doesn't ring a bell. I did a quick google search and nothing either. I did find one website but it was about buying a toyota under the employee purchase program which I doubt he got if he paid MSRP.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:32 PM   #4
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Only thing I ever heard of called a "Smart Buy" is something GM used to do. Was similar to a lease they just gave you a few more options at the end but essentially it was a lease.