Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Finally got my 5100's all around! before and after pics

Old 04-30-2011, 03:12 PM   #21
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!
Old 05-23-2011, 08:47 AM   #22
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogiboy View Post
that would make your truck look , drive and handle great. i have the 3 inch lift just not the same brand as what youre planning, no vibes or problems. drives straight. tires with even wear. no allignment issues. maybe it just depends on who does the alignment.
Seems to me like if you have a 4 wheel drive you will have issues no matter what you do because of the angle on the front diff, I didnt realize that you had a prerunner, it makes more since now why you dont have vibes. I probably will not go any higher because I am really concerned I will have to get a new front diff, want it bigger just afraid of emptying out my pockets