Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Called in for offroad lights

Old 04-29-2011, 09:13 PM   #1
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy The nothing thread

I donk even know
Old 04-29-2011, 09:17 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-29-2011, 09:23 PM   #3
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
If you do something you know is wrong either for fun or profit you must accept the chances of paying for this.
You may not get in trouble and then you can chalk it up as luck, if you do get in trouble you accept it as part of the risk when you decided to do it.
Simple and pretty much works for all decisions.

Best of luck on the outcome.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:26 PM   #4
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
james stewart???? is that you...
Old 04-29-2011, 09:26 PM   #5
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
you talking about the light on your bull bar? jw

i'd say sorry (like you did) but if cop came or what not. i'd say my buddy or you bumped the switch and turned them on by accident. i kinda worry about someone calling cops on me i have some small blue light on are rhino. and i ride around the yard and naiber filed with them on and you can see it from road. lol nothing they can do! if they try to do anything i'll just say brother but them on. he is a cop.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:27 PM   #6
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post

i'd say sorry (like you did) but if cop came or what not. i'd say my buddy or you bumped the switch and turned them on by accident. i kinda worry about someone calling cops on me i have some small blue light on are rhino. and i ride around the yard and naiber filed with them on and you can see it from road. lol nothing they can do! if they try to do anything i'll just say brother but them on. he is a cop.
What
Old 04-29-2011, 09:33 PM   #7
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Please put the crack pipe down and step away from the computer...
Old 04-29-2011, 09:33 PM   #8
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
What
And here I pick on the things you say.....
Old 04-29-2011, 09:34 PM   #9
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
And here I pick on the things you say.....
Racism
Old 04-29-2011, 09:35 PM   #10

Quote:
Racism
I thought it was discrimination?
Old 04-29-2011, 09:36 PM   #11
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
No witnesses? Then it's your word against the other driver's. Most cops won't issue tickets without more solid evidence. And if you do get a ticket, it's easy enough to squash in court.

For safety reasons, I wouldn't have stopped to apologize. Lot of fucked-up people on the road.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:38 PM   #12
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What
x2
Quote:
Totalitarianism
Old 04-29-2011, 09:38 PM   #13
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i would not worry about it! I'd say sorry (like you did) but if cop came or what not. i'd say my buddy or you bumped the switch and turned them on by accident.

i kinda now why you would be worried...

i kinda worry about someone calling cops on me. i have some small blue police lights on are yamaha Rhino. and i ride around the yard and naiber's filed with them on and you can see it from road. lol cop can't do anything to me. if they try to do anything i'll just say my brother but them on. he is a cop. so fare they been on 4 months and no calls about it.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:39 PM   #14

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
McCarthyism
Old 04-29-2011, 09:40 PM   #15

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i would not worry about it! I'd say sorry (like you did) but if cop came or what not. i'd say my buddy or you bumped the switch and turned them on by accident.

i kinda now why you would be worried...

i kinda worry about someone calling cops on me. i have some small blue police lights on are yamaha Rhino. and i ride around the yard and naiber's filed with them on and you can see it from road. lol cop can't do anything to me. if they try to do anything i'll just say my brother but them on. he is a cop. so fare they been on 4 months and no calls about it.
It's neighbour not naiber
Old 04-29-2011, 09:41 PM   #16

Quote:
McCarthyism
this is bullshitism.....
Old 04-29-2011, 09:41 PM   #17

i don't have a crack pipe. LOL. never smoked anything but 2 cigar. just tired and laying down in bed with no light s on. and no contacts.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:41 PM   #18
Eman5pt0 has a spectacular aura aboutEman5pt0 has a spectacular aura about
Name: E
Eman5pt0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
No witnesses? Then it's your word against the other driver's. Most cops won't issue tickets without more solid evidence. And if you do get a ticket, it's easy enough to squash in court.

For safety reasons, I wouldn't have stopped to apologize. Lot of fucked-up people on the road.
likewise, but here is an idea. THINK before you do something like that again
Old 04-29-2011, 09:42 PM   #19

Quote:
It's neighbour not naiber
correction...Its NEIGHBOR.....<----see? No red lines under the word
Old 04-29-2011, 09:42 PM   #20
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
My God I believe the TN schools have failed miserably