Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Mag light mod question?

Old 04-29-2011, 11:11 PM   #1
kauairandall is on a distinguished road
Name: randall
kauairandall's Tacoma Gallery
Mag light mod question?

where can i find the mounting brackets to mount the mag light on to?
Old 04-29-2011, 11:15 PM   #2
11-98 MUD
norcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jack
norcal4banger's Tacoma Gallery
ace, home depot, lowes, etc
Old 04-29-2011, 11:15 PM   #3
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
well from the photos i have seen.. some mag light come with the mount. mine did i use one mount on the wall in my closet and brother has the other. i have seen them separate.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:17 PM   #4
i looked all over in home depot.. never checked ace or lowes. not even the workers know where to look when i ask them.. ill ask again... thanks,
Old 04-29-2011, 11:18 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Mine light didn't come with them but they were like 5 bucks online.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:19 PM   #6
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
look by the flash lights. i have seen them come with lights at sam's club.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:20 PM   #7
11-98 MUD
norcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jack
norcal4banger's Tacoma Gallery
yeah id say amazon or something if not in any local stores. only place that i can find em is some run down ace on the shitty side of town. not even the new lowes has em
Old 04-29-2011, 11:37 PM   #8
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Nurse
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
Hey cuz, that Steve from Hanapepe (V8 swapped SFA toy truck) in your fabtech pics? If so tell him Jody's cuz Michael said "Hi".

Btw, badass build so far!
Old 04-29-2011, 11:48 PM   #9
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
just type "mag lite mount" on amazon.com
Old 04-30-2011, 05:08 AM   #10
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
x3 on the amazon
Old 04-30-2011, 06:09 AM   #13
Super Jesus
tacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoman00's Tacoma Gallery
My local tru value hardware store carried them. usually anyone that is a mag dealer would have them. if push comes to shove you could order them online.
Old 05-01-2011, 04:14 AM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by kauaibuilt View Post
Hey cuz, that Steve from Hanapepe (V8 swapped SFA toy truck) in your fabtech pics? If so tell him Jody's cuz Michael said "Hi".

Btw, badass build so far!
yea... thats steve.. i'll let him know.. lol
Old 05-01-2011, 07:25 AM   #15
If The World Didn't Suck, We'd All Fall Off
Rocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Rocketball's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung View Post
my truck came with the brackets behind the back seat. well not really bracket, but a plastic mag light holder.
Mine had that as well, but it rattled too damn much and was very annoying.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:17 AM   #16
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketball View Post
Mine had that as well, but it rattled too damn much and was very annoying.
+1 My little plastic "light holders" are somewhere in the garage. They let the light rattle to much. I then upgraded to an LED light so I didn't have a need to carry such a huge light anymore... freeing up room other needed items.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:26 AM   #17
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dalton
loaderman82's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine from bass pro.
Old 05-01-2011, 05:08 PM   #18
living in hawaii i tend to stay away from shopping online. shipping would cost more than the item itself..