1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Sirius Connect Tuner help needed please!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by JWCWV, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Apr 30, 2011 at 7:45 AM
    JWCWV

JWCWV [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Morgantown, WV
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Double Cab
    I have recently installed the Pioneer 3200 BT and have had a sirius radio installed for some time. In the interests of cleaning up the cab I got the Sirius Connect tuner and the device for the pioneer however there doesn't seem to be enough room behind the radio for this install.

Has anyone used this? Any suggestions on how to make it all fit?

2. May 1, 2011 at 7:41 AM
    Rocketball

Rocketball If The World Didn't Suck, We'd All Fall Off

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Westminster, MD
    Vehicle:
    08 Speedway Blue DC Sport 4x4
    Pioneer head unit, PAC steering wheel control modual, Hard wired Sirius radio, Hard wired radar detector, Hella Supertone horns, Blacked out badges, Smoked Tails, BHLM (color matched Speedway Blue), T-Rex Eyelids, Black Powder Coated Billet Grill, Color Matched Engine Cover, Lund in channel vent visors, FJ Cruiser wheels, Leer 100XQ shell, OEM bed mat, Piezo beeper for locking doors, Tinted front side windows, Black Westin bull bar, Aires tube steps, Mini Maglite Mod, D-Cell Maglite Mod, Weathertech Digifit Floor Mats
    I don't know how big that unit is, but if it's larger than a box of Tic-Tacs it will not fit in the dash behind the HU.

If you have some wiring on the Sirius unit to work with, you can remove the glove box and install it on the left hand side behind the center console. There's much more room there.

Products Discussed in

To Top