LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

weird creaking...

Old 09-29-2008, 09:51 PM   #1
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
weird creaking...

so after my taco got into a fight with a pole, i noticed it creaking when i got in and out of it or shut the door, i just thought that maybe it was a little angry at me for hitting the pole, no big deal..
and then it started creaking anytime i went over speed bumps and i got a little more worried that i hurt it worse than i thought.
and now its creaking while i'm just driving along the road so now i am super worried! any thoughts of what this could be?