Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

No shifter lights

Old 04-30-2011, 12:30 PM   #1
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
No shifter lights

I have a friend with a 08 Tacoma whose shifter lights are working. I was wondering if anyone else has had the same problem. I hoping it is a fuse that I can't find but who knows.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:39 PM   #2
Lurker No More
caribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: CAG11 & VAW-117 AME2
caribe makaira's Tacoma Gallery
If it's the led in the console/dash he's SOL.$$$$ If it's the center console it's a bulb, usually dislodged from wheeling. If it's burnt, just remove & replace.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:48 PM   #3

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
He it actually a she but it doesn't get wheeled. I forgot to add that its a prerunner doublecab. It is the center console light so I guess I will pull it apart and check.
Old 04-30-2011, 03:16 PM   #4

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
Ok thanks