Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I'm different from everyone else...

Old 04-30-2011, 02:46 PM   #1
Super Jesus
tacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoman00's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation I'm different from everyone else...

ok so ive probably been on this forum for 6 months now and i read up and don't post alot, but i have been noticing everybodys parking lights are the one that are like towards the inside of the fixture. well mine are different and i don't know why. my turn signals are everyone elses parking lights. and my parking lights are those on the far outsides of the fixture...WHY?
Old 04-30-2011, 02:51 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman00 View Post
ok so ive probably been on this forum for 6 months now and i read up and don't post alot, but i have been noticing everybodys parking lights are the one that are like towards the inside of the fixture. well mine are different and i don't know why. my turn signals are everyone elses parking lights. and my parking lights are those on the far outsides of the fixture...WHY?
Huh? My turn signals are the amber bulb closest to the grille
Old 04-30-2011, 02:52 PM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
When the ones on the inside are lit up on guys trucks, its because they have the DTRL option on the truck. Mine personally doesnt, so I just have the corner parking lights lit and the inside ones are the turn signals.
Old 04-30-2011, 02:56 PM   #4
Super Jesus
tacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoman00's Tacoma Gallery
oh ok so (DTRL) is an option. that answers my question. any way to do this yourself?
Old 04-30-2011, 02:57 PM   #5
Banned
1700OW is on a distinguished road
1700OW's Tacoma Gallery
You have to buy the relay for the DTRL.
Old 04-30-2011, 02:58 PM   #6
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman00 View Post
oh ok so (DTRL) is an option. that answers my question. any way to do this yourself?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...html#post45435