Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Finished My Grillcraft

Old 04-30-2011, 05:16 PM   #2
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Looks greatt!
Old 04-30-2011, 05:19 PM   #3
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man! I think it would look better with out the Toyota emblem and just the TRD one.
Old 04-30-2011, 05:20 PM   #4
Nonfatwater7 is on a distinguished road

Nonfatwater7's Tacoma Gallery
Not bad, do the BHLM and throw some lights in the grill!!!!
Old 04-30-2011, 05:23 PM   #5
samsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant future

Name: George
samsung's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick54 View Post
It only took me about 3 months, well not to complete the install, just started it today. Here's some pics. I know I have to paint the AC Evaporator and probably move the horns but I still have to install the lower grill so I'll be taking the front end apart again later.

looks great buddy. are you planning on installing some lights behind that? I was debating between the grill or just putting some light bar in the front. those cost you about $300 for the upper and lower?
Old 04-30-2011, 05:33 PM   #6
Nick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E5 Machinist Mate - USS Downes San Diego Cal.
Name: Nick
Nick54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizzyTRDTXPRO View Post
Looks good man! I think it would look better with out the Toyota emblem and just the TRD one.
I have seen several with just the TRD but not to many with this Toyota emblem and I do really like the TRD so for me it was a no brainer, use them both and have the best of both options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonfatwater7 View Post
Not bad, do the BHLM and throw some lights in the grill!!!!
Oh ya the BHLM is coming, I bought Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III Kit (D2S) and will be blacking out the entire light, reflector included. I will however be leaving the gatling gun shrouds as is.

Haven't decided on lights behind the grill yet.
Old 05-01-2011, 05:36 AM   #7
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
That looks really nice. I wouldn't change a thing. Excellent job!
Old 05-01-2011, 07:24 AM   #8
If The World Didn't Suck, We'd All Fall Off
Rocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Rocketball's Tacoma Gallery
Nice.

I just finished my grill insert as well. I spray painted everything behind the grill flat black and did not relocate my horns. The flat black really does a nice job of making them less noticeable. Just something to think about to save you some work.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:30 AM   #9
SilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Zack
SilverTacoZack's Tacoma Gallery
Good work man