Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Trailer Wiring

Old 09-30-2008, 04:58 AM   #1
CanTac is on a distinguished road

CanTac's Tacoma Gallery
Trailer Wiring

Hey everyone. Finally picked up my 09 Auto,TRD, DC, LB, Sport yesterday. I noticed that there doesn't seem to be a harness for a trailer!
I currently run a flat 4 wirning harness on my trailer and would like to continue to do so, but realize that the Taco is set up for a more sophisticated plug. Are there any adapters that are available? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

CanTac

Hal
Old 09-30-2008, 05:03 AM   #2
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Any auto parts store, Tractor Supply, even Home Depot and Lowe's should have a "7 to 4" pin adapter. It takes the plug on the 'Coma and brings it down to a 4 pin pigtail.