1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

bed panel replacement write-up??????

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 09638, May 3, 2011.

1. May 3, 2011 at 3:43 AM

09638 [OP] SCRAPER

Member:
    oahu,hawaii
    Vehicle:
    11 trd sport sr5 prerunner
    2% tint, 20% entire windshield tint, led bulbs, hids, debadged, grey plate covers, shaved antenna, alpine in dash, rockford t2 and amps, rockford highs and mids, 35x12.50x20 toyo mt's, 20x12 fuel octane's deep, 1.5 inch wheel spacers, camburg UCA's, 6" lift w/4" blocks & AAL, 3" body lift, open hood scoop, BHLM, painted emblem, K&N filters, weather tech mats. Next Mod: resevoir rear shocks, Vinyl camo wrap when I'm bored of the grey...
    can anybody please point me in the right direction for a write-up on how to replace the rear bed side panels (outer). I've been looking for an hour and only found other peoples stories of how they f*cked theirs up, which doesn't help me.

I need to replace the passenger side panel and I know its only bolts/clips but I'd like to know where they are before I start taking it apart. I can see the ones that are toward the cabin but all the others are hidden.

any helps appreciated...

Products Discussed in

To Top