Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Recall notice

Old 05-03-2011, 03:33 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
From your avatar it looks like it doesn't apply to you.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...el-recall.html
Old 05-03-2011, 03:35 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
No worries. I just wanted you to see more info about it.
Old 05-03-2011, 03:39 PM   #6
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung View Post
it looks like the lockbead wheels.
Yeah so only TX and TX Pro trucks are affected. Also if you bought TRD rims from the dealer then you would have to go in for the recall.
Old 05-03-2011, 03:56 PM   #7
samsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant future

Name: George
samsung's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Yeah so only TX and TX Pro trucks are affected. Also if you bought TRD rims from the dealer then you would have to go in for the recall.
no i didn't buy the rims from the dealer, they came like that already.
Old 05-03-2011, 03:56 PM   #8
Banned
Quote:
no i didn't buy the rims from the dealer, they came like that already.
Then toss that notice out.
Old 05-03-2011, 03:58 PM   #9
samsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant future

Name: George
samsung's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
ouch dude, i saw your gas pic. $52 for 12gallons. and we have a 21 gallon tank. our price here is about 3.83 per gallon, so it's a little better here.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:01 PM   #10
NavyGuyAN is on a distinguished road
Navy: Aviation Structual Mechanic
Name: Ryan
NavyGuyAN's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah Samsung!...I got mine in the mail today too....didnt apply to me cause I had the right wheels.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:05 PM   #11
Banned
Quote:
ouch dude, i saw your gas pic. $52 for 12gallons. and we have a 21 gallon tank. our price here is about 3.83 per gallon, so it's a little better here.
I paid $4.23 on Sunday. $56.85 for 13.4 gallons. It blows.