Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

making a solo XC trip in the taco...recommendations where to stop and stay?

Old 05-03-2011, 04:00 PM   #1
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
making a solo XC trip in the taco...recommendations where to stop and stay?

so im about to embark on a lonely cross country drive from the phoenix area to southern delaware. because ill be by myself, i will obviously have to stop and sleep. what im wondering is if you guys have any recommendations of safe/not shady areas that i can expect to try and stop at. id rather not pay for a hotel room and will probably sleep in the truck, but id like to be in a fairly busy, safe area. i will probably end up taking I-40E almost the entire way.

anybody have an recommendations on places to stop within 100 miles of like Amarillo, TX, Memphis, TN, and Lynchburg, VA?

thanks to all.

also, anybody looking to hitch a ride XC??? figured its worth a try