Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tube style front bumpers for 5+

Old 05-03-2011, 08:18 PM   #1
Halo913 is on a distinguished road
Name: Adrian
Halo913's Tacoma Gallery
Tube style front bumpers for 5+

Didn't have much luck with the tube style for a rear bumper so what about the front bumpers? Anybody know who makes a tube style front bumper? Pics?
Old 05-03-2011, 08:32 PM   #2
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
baja bumpers.
http://bajabumpers.com/

I see your in tucson. I bet there are local fab shops that can make you a bad ass bumper for cheaper
Old 05-03-2011, 08:34 PM   #3
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
we have a group buy going on with them right now, I am also from AZ and run the bajabumpers bumper along with ColtsTRD, we both love them!
Old 05-03-2011, 08:59 PM   #4
RZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
RZRob's Tacoma Gallery
I love my BajaBumpers. And while the back one is simple, it's a real quality product. Seriously, I've carried giant Honda Shadows & Magnas off it for 100s of miles and a 450F all the time. BTW, Glassworks and AllPro both sell their own (different) end caps for the back bumper area.

RZ Rob

Old 05-04-2011, 12:25 AM   #5
iJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of light
iJDub's Tacoma Gallery
Are tubular bumpers used to save weight vs. using a trail armor type bumper? Does it offer less protection when off-roading? I'm guessing no winch on a tube style bumper? Thanks.
Old 05-04-2011, 05:56 AM   #6
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
you could run a winch if you got a model that offered a winch mount or you could get a shop to add a winch mount for you. It wouldnt be very hard at all
Old 05-04-2011, 03:12 PM   #7
Halo913 is on a distinguished road
Name: Adrian
Halo913's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys appreciate the input
Old 05-04-2011, 06:46 PM   #8
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
what are you looking to use it for?