Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

jus got my stealth DC tool box. perfect fit!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-30-2013, 12:22 PM   #41
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by venomous_x View Post
Has anyone with a DCSB tried to run this box? It appears from the pictures that it is sitting semi in front of the wheelwheels in this access cab making it not usable in a dc. I'm just weighing in options as I shop around. It appears that this member is inactive so I figured I'd dig it up in hopes of someone else following suit.
That 42 box fits between the wheel wells , should fit a DCSB no differently
Old 11-30-2013, 12:26 PM   #42
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
^^what he said...thinking about picking up one of these boxes tho
Old 11-30-2013, 12:34 PM   #43
venomous_x is on a distinguished road

venomous_x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
That 42 box fits between the wheel wells , should fit a DCSB no differently
Thank you kindly... I really wanted to opt for the Weather Guard but the one that actually fits inside the bed, is way too small and wouldn't leave enough room for tools. This Chest looks alot better to me than the ranger box and is wedged so I can sandwhich it to the back of the bed. Thank you for the input, I think I will order this week.
Old 03-13-2014, 08:58 PM   #44
asuperhero is on a distinguished road
Name: Robert
asuperhero's Tacoma Gallery
Resurrecting this thread. Mine came in today, but is missing pieces...the tray and the hardware are all missing! Can anyone give me the specs of the pieces they received so I can go buy them myself? I've already contacted Amazon regarding this, and without sending the box back, I'm getting a $25 credit back. How did you guys mount this so it doesn't slide around?
Old 05-22-2014, 05:42 PM   #45
Stuligan is on a distinguished road

Stuligan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by haynstyle808 View Post
got my tool box today. super happy with the way it fits and just what i was looking for and wanted.. below the rails and on the wheel wells. UWS quality built!

Anybody know how I can get one of these in Canada? I've only managed to find them on TruckCustomizers.com and they don't ship to Canada. I can cross the border however at Buffalo and grab one but I don't have an address for them to ship it to. Does anyone know of a postal place that will rent out a PO box so I can order it to there and then go pick it up?
Old 05-23-2014, 06:36 AM   #48
Stuligan is on a distinguished road

Stuligan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMore66 View Post
Do they come in black?
From what I've found, they do. But they are much more expensive.

I've got a tri-fold tonneau cover though so I'm thinking I may look for an "under trailer" model because then I can still access it without having to take the cover off but it will hold all the stuff that is current in boxes strapped down.

Products Discussed in this Thread