Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

jus got my stealth DC tool box. perfect fit!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2011, 10:53 PM   #1
haynstyle808 is on a distinguished road
haynstyle808's Tacoma Gallery
jus got my stealth DC tool box. perfect fit!!

got my tool box today. super happy with the way it fits and just what i was looking for and wanted.. below the rails and on the wheel wells. UWS quality built!

Old 05-06-2011, 10:57 PM   #2
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice man.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:10 PM   #4
BornHi is on a distinguished road

Name: TJ
BornHi's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! I've been searching for ever to find a box like this. Care to tell where you got it.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:17 PM   #5
j1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
j1999t's Tacoma Gallery
this box would be great under my tonneau...
Old 05-06-2011, 11:34 PM   #6
BornHi is on a distinguished road

Name: TJ
BornHi's Tacoma Gallery
Forgot to mention, nice emblem bullettoothtony. I used to run the same emblem on my tail gate. But yours is the sickest I've seen.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:47 PM   #7
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornHi View Post
Forgot to mention, nice emblem bullettoothtony. I used to run the same emblem on my tail gate. But yours is the sickest I've seen.
Thanks dude
Old 05-06-2011, 11:48 PM   #8
got um from amazon for a mean deal. $270 shipped and im on oahu took 4 days to get here. best deal even for the local equipment stores down here chargin $300 plus..its actually made for a s10 stepside. but da dimensions are perfect for the DC taco.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:51 PM   #9
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by haynstyle808 View Post
got um from amazon for a mean deal. $270 shipped and im on oahu took 4 days to get here. best deal even for the local equipment stores down here chargin $300 plus..its actually made for a s10 stepside. but da dimensions are perfect for the DC taco.
DC shortbox
Old 05-07-2011, 12:18 AM   #10
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like it fits in there real good. Congrats.
Old 05-08-2011, 01:00 AM   #11
thanks, actually still have to mount it.
Old 05-08-2011, 02:31 AM   #12
gap2000 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ken
gap2000's Tacoma Gallery
be careful where you are parked when you mount it, someone might call the police.
Old 11-06-2011, 08:43 PM   #13
LD PRERUNNER is on a distinguished road
Name: Larry
LD PRERUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have the model number? great looking tool box
Old 11-06-2011, 11:58 PM   #14
2 is 1, 1 is none.
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

Army: HIARNG
Name: Mitch
StaticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wow thats a damn good price for shipping for something like that to Oahu. Your right, perfect fit.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:13 AM   #15
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Nice box and looks like it fits extremely well. Since I have a shortbox, depth is my main concern. So how deep/wide is it? Hoping its under 14"....
Old 11-07-2011, 08:41 AM   #16
DblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
DblD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the info. Would love some dimensions of the box and a model number. Does the rear hinged lid on the box allow you to mount it flush with the back wall of your truck bed? The Amazon link above didn't work for me.

dd
Old 11-07-2011, 09:58 PM   #17
hey its the UWS tbs54spla, the link above is old. try this one with dimensions http://www.truckcustomizers.com/prod...S-54-SPLA.html
Old 11-07-2011, 11:14 PM   #19
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Nice and clean
Old 12-14-2011, 12:15 PM   #20
We'll see said the zen master
foxmotox7 is a jewel in the roughfoxmotox7 is a jewel in the roughfoxmotox7 is a jewel in the roughfoxmotox7 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Fox
foxmotox7's Tacoma Gallery
Hey haynstyle808, any idea if this setup will fit on an access cab? I have been looking to get rid of my Weatherguard saddle box and switch to a setup like this so I can put my Truxedo back on.

Products Discussed in this Thread